19

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR 300 VOTES ON THIS STORY :*

If you were wondering why Uriah was so excited last time we talked it was because Uriah is an awkward man child...

Good job Tris, that was like an on point accurate description of Uriah Pedrad..... and his brother. Shh. You heard nothing. Wink.

Today the plans are a little different, meaning we are totally gonna be humiliating ourselves. Basically what we usually do. 

But today's even worse. We're going to go caroling in our neighborhood, and we're singing the classics of course. Except for the fact that Uriah and Zeke are going to be wearing a reign deer costume together... Meaning Zeke will be the head and Uri will be the butt. Nothing new there.

I'm so punny.

-

Me, Chris, Shauna and Marlene all get dressed in black pants and red sweaters, because it's obviously Christmas time and why not get in the spirit.

"Ohh, Trissy. Your not gonna like what I'm gonna make you wear...." Chris says with an evil smirk. I send her a pout,

"Eyeliner and red lipstick?" I say knowingly.

"You know me so well." She laughs evily and starts putting the eyeliner on me like a boss. 

-

"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS. WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY-"

"OH MY GOD ZEKE YOU SMELL LIKE DEATH A-"

"NEW YEAR!"

"WHAT THE CRAP DIED INSIDE YOUR BUTT!?!?!"

"JOYYYY TO THE WORLD..."