3

He looks away for a second, "...I know it seems weird for me to follow you home, but I felt bad." I nod, unlocking my door, "Would you like to come in?" I hesitantly ask, not sure if I did the right thing. He shrugs, following me in.  His eyes are wide and curious when he realizes I have nothing in here except for my bed and a couch, that were here when I got here. 

   "Where's all your stuff...?" He questions, sitting next to me on the small brown couch. I sigh, turning to look at him. "No where." Just then my phone rings, it's Harold, my "dad". Of course he'd be calling me. I quickly decline and look at Four, "I don't have any, I'm hoping to go buy my stuff tomorrow though."

   "Oh, okay." He scratches his neck, looking to the side. "Do you have any help?" I never thought about that, I don't. How would I expect myself to take everything up here by myself? I shake my head, going into the kitchen and filling up my water bottle and taking a sip from it. 

   "I have evening classes tomorrow, so if you want I could come help you out." He suggests, looking embarrassed. Really, Four? You want to help me? I grin at him, "Really? I'd love that!" 

   "Great... Ill come by at 9 tomorrow." I nod, "Alright... Thank you!" Wow. I'm actually excited for tomorrow now. And don't judge me... If you had a hot guy coming over to help you go shopping and decorate you'd be happy too, especially if it gets too hot and the shirt comes off.... Hold the Crap, Tris, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.

-

   I wake up to pounding on my door, I fall off my bed, and literally roll myself to my bedroom door before finally standing up and opening my door, wondering who on earth- "Morning." Four says, smirking, I glance down and realize why, I'm only wearing a big t-shirt and I probably look like pigeon crap. I roll my eyes and let him in. "Sorry about that. I'm still not used to the time zone and completely forgot about this..." I trail off, grabbing some orange juice and a bagel. I may of went shopping for my breakfast last night due to the time change and I couldn't get my eyes to shut. 

   But hey, it was worth it... I got breakfast now, right? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Okay, I'm rambling again. I butter my bagel, take a bite and set it back on the counter. "Make yourself at home, I'm just going to go get ready real quick." He nods and I head off to my room.

   I slip on my white crop top, jean high-waisted shorts and my black converse. I put my long golden hair in a fluffy messy bun and add some mascara. I make my way to my zip-lock bag I put all my jewelry in and put on my gold cuff earing that have two small diamonds on the front. I top it off with a gold choker necklace that had a sideways feather for the pendant. I also put on my gold feather earings and grab my bag with my wallet and purse in it. That reminds me, I need to get a bank account. 

   I grab Fours arm and drag him out the door, "Let's get this party started." 

HI. I UPDATED... FINALLY. I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT? I'M HAVING TROUBLE DECIDING WETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT... THOUGHTS? THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU. 

-