Dead bodies everwhere

*Lance and Arianne in Sasha’s hometown*

The two walk solemnly through the dead town. Blood spatters the streets, dead bodies piled on top of each other, some of them are couples with their arms entwined together like beautiful nightmare. “Hello!” Lance calls out, attempting to find a living soul. There are no returning calls.

“Lance there’s no point. They’re all gone.” Arianne shakes her head, biting her lip as she sees the torment on Lance’s face.

“I have to find her Mother and best friend, I promised her I would save them.” As these words escape his lips they come across Ruby with her neck violently torn, her head partly decapitated and the expression of pure terror on her dead face.

“Some things are just too hard to save.” Arianne whispers as a blood curdling scream echoes through the air. They speed off towards the scream and find Sasha, blood covering her shirt and hands as she cradles her Mother’s cold, empty body.

“Oh shit.” Lance groaned.

**********************

Lance stares at Sasha as she bleakly stares out the Areoplane winodow, her bloodshot eyes bright red from crying so much. Arianne taps Lance on the shoulder and starts murmuring in his ear, “What’s the point of this? I swear you never think anything through you just get an idea and go straight through with it without considering the logic. We’re on a fucking plane, where are we even going?”

“England I think..I just wanted to get out of the country ok? I think staying there would drive Sasha insane.”

“I can hear you.” Sasha’s voice cracks as she speaks for the first time in hours. Lance instantly pulls her into his strong arms, attempting to soothe her.

“Do you have any questions?” He asks in his most calming voice.

“Bad idea idiot.” Arianne mutters before Sasha starts hysterically crying again, her shrieks making the flight attendant rush over.

“Hello, is there anything I can get for you honey?” She wistfully at Lance, obviously wanting to be the one in his arms.

“No, leave us alone.” Arianne snaps at the slutty attendant.

“Excuse me darl, where are your parents.”

“I don’t have any fucking parents, they’re dead and I’m 23, just a bit on the short side. Now get lost before I send in a complaint to the company you work for, saying that you’re rude and abusive.” The attendant glares at her before storming off, tears pricking her eyes.

“Arianne, don’t be rude.” Lance pleads with the furious vampire. “You look 15, even you admit it. You can’t help that that’s when you were changed into a vampire.”

“She implied I was small.” Arianne growls before pulling out a magazine and grizzling about how tall celebrities are.

“This is going to be a long flight.” Lance sighs.