Love hurts ❤

The thick clouds of smoke billowed around her slender body. It reached for her, wanted her. "No!" She let out a choked shriek as the evil fog seeped into her body, blackening her lungs, poisoning her young blood. Sasha fell limply to the ground as the orange heat got closer and closer..licking at her toes. Caressing her ankles. "Sasha.." It called. "Sasha...Sasha..."

"Sasha! Sasha sweetie, wake up. It was just a dream." Ice cold arms wrap themselves around Sasha's violently shuddering torso. She shakes her head, aruburn curls bouncing.

"No! The fire..it burnt me..he was there." She squeezes her watery eyes shut in a helpless attempt at driving the nightmare away. "He almost killed me Lance. More than once. The mother fucker nearly killed me! Last year he set fire to our old house..my feet got burnt when I passed out. I couldn't remember what happened so he told the police that I was drunk and accidentaly set fire to my bed. That's bullshit. I don't drink. I started remembering a few months ago..." She quivers again before resting her tiny head on Lance's muscular shoulder. A deep menacing growl erupts from his chest.

"He did what! I can't believe I didn't kill him earlier. I'm glad I dragged out his death...he screamed with pain the whole time. His blood tasted of revenge. I loved killing the bastard." Lance mutters almost to himself. Sasha's voice wavers slightly as she fightst back tears

"You shouldn't say that! I loved him, I cared about him!" Lance suddenly whirls Sasha around so that he's looking her right in the eye.

"You were a fool to love him! A complete fool! do you realize what a sick, masochistic person he was?? He tried to kill you. You almost died!" He tugs Sasha's socks off and points to her strange feet. The skin is sickening, a odd rippled pattern rises and bunchs together in some places. The scarred tissue goes up to her left ankle and right shin. She had no toenails. "That's from the fire?" His voice is demanding, fierce. Sasha nods meekly, tears dribbling down her flushed cheeks. 

'Your right, I was a complete idiot for loving him. Can I go back to sleep now?" Lance nods and pulls her back down onto the pillow.

***************************************************************************************************

In the one and a half months before this night, Sasha and Lance have been builing a strong relationship. He explained to her why she was the one, his true love. And she understood. You see, vampires these days have to find their true love. Forget all that stupid new Twilight bullshit. Just listen to the expert. It doesn't matter if it takes months or years. Even centuries can go by before fnding their love. Once they have discovered their soul mates, they must transform them into an Immortal. So they can live together for all of eternity. But Lance did not think this prophecy was right. He believed that Sasha should decide on becoming Immortal. And she had not yet decided on her fate.