Party time

"So if you love me let me go..and run away before I know." Music belts from Sasha's heavy bassed stereo. She lays in bed on a cozy Saturday evening, letting the lyrics to her favorite song melt into her veins and pump through her body. Complete peace and tranqulility is what comes from listening to an amazing song. For a few minutes, music turns you into something out of this world.

Just as Sasha is drifting into a music induced sleep, Ruby barges through her bedroom door and switches off the song, 

"What the fuck Roo! Can't you see I'm having a music moment!...Why are you so dressed up?" Ruby's baby blue eyes are coated in a bright pink shimmer, her blond hair sleekly straightened with matching extrentions clipped in and she's wearing a short hot pink, skin tight dress with matching stilletos. 

"OMG Havn't you heard about the party at Katie's?! Everyone's going! Inculding us, it's supposed to be the biggest party of the year! We gotta be there in an hour." Ruby burbles.

"For fucks sake Ruby, you seem to have forgotten about my leg being in a rather annoying and unatractive brace. I can't go to a party." It's 4 weeks after her leg break and her cast has been replaced by a brace.

"Yes you can. No one's gonna care if you have a munted leg. Heaps of Tauranga boys is gonna be there and all they care about are your pretty little boobies." 

"Fine. I'll go to the stupid party." Sasha sighs. 

"Fuck yeah!" Ruby cheers, running across the room to Sasha's large and immaculate wardrobe. Out comes a short blue dress with a plunging neckline (http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/021CE608.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thisnext.com/tag/plunge-dress/&usg=__RNQKLyRO4jV5-2oFfFbwqLPuz2I=&h=600&w=600&sz=30&hl=en&start=0&sig2=W-RZdyqJ6TM25x57nLXLMg&zoom=1&tbnid=cg41I9A9ne4L_M:&tbnh=160&tbnw=160&ei=Z0LsTY6VIIOKuAOk68S3Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dblue%2Bdress%2Bwith%2Bplunging%2Bneckline%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=576&vpy=83&dur=5609&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=110&ty=115&page=1&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&biw=1366&bih=667) and a pair of black high top converse. 

"Ruby not that dress! I Can't wear a bra with it..it's skanky." Sasha whines.

"Get the fuck over it Sasha. We're going to a party and you're wearing what I say." Ruby snaps. After helping Sasha get dressed, she straightens her curls and apply's heavy mascara and eyeliner. Ruby smils as she pulls away from Sasha, pleased with her make up skills. "You're fucking beautfiul honey. We're all set to go!" They hurry out to Ruby's black Suzuki Swift parked outside. Sasha notices the clothes, condoms make up and tampons strewn through the car. 

"holy shit your car's a major mess. Do you like, live in here or something?" Sasha glances at the pillows and blankets that rest on the  backseat."

"Oh sometimes I sleep in here.My mum hates me coming home durnk so I just crash in here. I keep some money in the glovebox for food and there's always a dozen vodka cruisers in here." Ruby rummages around under her seat and reveals two lemon cruisers. "Bottoms up!' She winks, tossing one to Sasha. 

"roo..your driving." Sasha mumbles, lifting the bottle to her lips.

"One drink aint gonna do any harm! Besides, the drinking really kicks in once we get there!" 

Sasha nods meekly and takes a timid sip of her drink.

"Hey this shit's yum!"

"No shit einstein! That's why we're drinking it." The gir;s drive for another 5 minutes before pulling up at a huge 3 storied house with pop music screaming throught the open windows. The girls hurry inside and are given shots at the door. The air is thick with smoke and glitter. Everywhere people are crammed together, dancing close and hooking up.

"Holy shit! This is awesome!" Sasha gasps. Ruby laughs at her nad grabs her arm, pulling her deeper into the crowd of packed bodies.

**************************************************************

She's spinning, whirling. Chugging the rest of her beer, Sasha flops down onto a leather couch. The couch is white but through her eyes, it's a rainbow of lime green, lilac, sunny yellow and baby blue. She turns to see an unfamiliar boy sit down next to her. "Hey sexy. Havn't seen you around before." he grins. She stares into his eyes, transfixed before leaning into him and kissing him passionatly. He responds by sweeping his hands over her body, into her dress, her bra. He picks her up and carries her upstairs into a empty bedroom, he throws her onto the bed and locks the door behind him. 

"You can be my little treat.."