You Are My Immortal

Darkness is beautiful when you’re a vampire. You can stalk your victim through dark streets and alleys without them knowing. You can pounce, your teeth razor sharp and sinking into the soft, meaty flesh of the human. Snarls erupt from your chest as the warm liquid oozes into your mouth and through your body. The darkness of the forest where Demitri stands before 4 strong, lethal vampires is a darkness unlike any you will ever witness. This darkness will play tricks with you merely human mind. Shadows come to play, nightmares come to dance.

“You will NEVER get this girl.” Raegan snarls, her strawberry blond curls quiver with anger as she taps into Demitri’s mind, picking out his plan. Demitri is completely oblivious to the fact that Raegan can read minds. It comes very handy in times like these. Another vampire speaks in the black.

“Come on, fight me. You know you want to.” Mathew, a 456 year old vampire smirks as he crouches into an attacking position.

“No fighting guys. Yet.” Another woman’s pearly white teeth glint as she grins at her companions. “Bro you can’t run. There are vampires scattered all over the world, waiting for you to show your weak little scrawny face. You can’t win. You didn’t before and you wont now.” Her names Arianne. She’s strong and fearless.   But very, very tiny. Demitri throws his head back and laughs at her speech.

“Your a pathetic runt of a thing aren’t you, Arianne. I suppose you remember me don’t you? I helped take care of you during your transformation. I expected you to join me. I guess I can’t always get what I want. Just the majority of the time.”

“Oh you little cunt.” The fourth vampire, another girl screams. She lunges forward, snapping her teeth at Demitri and chasing him along the forest path, faster than anything you would ever see. He laughs as she lags behind him, noticeably slower than the male. “Mathew, fucking get him!” This last vampires name is Kate. She has sleek black hair, long dancers legs and a rocking body. She was a super model before vampirism took over.

Mathew races forward and knocks Demitri to the ground. He rolls on top of him and pins his arms behind his back.

“Ah you think your so fucking cunning aye. But really we have more brains than you ever will.” Mathew whispers into Demitri’s ear. “We are going to destroy you.” But he let’s his grip slip for a second and Demitri’s off in a flash, into the unknown darkness.

********************************

Sasha wakes at 3.am, trembling into her blankets. Tears pour as the nightmare sets in. Vampire’s lashing out, ripping her pale, vulnerable skin. Death. She can hardly bear the thought. The tears flow stronger as Lance slips into her bed and holds her close, her satin nighty clinging to her body in all the right places. Her presses his lips to hers, gently at first but soon the kiss turns into something more. He throws her on top of him as she starts to slide her nighty off.

“Sasha, no. Now’s not the time.” Lance rolls her back onto her side and they continue to snuggle. “I really love you Sasha.”

“You are My Immortal.” <3