"I know..." Margo sighed as Oliver spoke.

"Which one of us is going to take the gun?" Margo held the gun by the barrel, taking her hand away from the trigger. I gulped. I prayed that the safety was on. Margo shrugged and looked at us. "Well c'mon! I'm not taking it!" Adrian sighed and reached for the gun.

"I'll take it. I'm the leader, I get the gun." Jack then stepped forward and touched the gun also.

"No, I'm the best shooter. If we get in any trouble, I'm the most trustworthy..." Adrian then tilted his head and looked at Jack. I could feel my palms getting sweaty. Adrian sighed.

"Fine. I don't need it anyways..." Jack rolled his eyes and took the gun as Adrian seemed to pout.

"Let's just go already." Jack then walked towards the door. The rest of the group followed behind him quickly, including me. There seemed to be a lot of tension between Adrian and Jack yet I wasn't sure what it was...I didn't bother to ask. Ashley had already told me to never ask questions and it seemed that right now wasn't the best time to disobey Ashley's rules. Adrian got in front of Jack and began to lead. I turned to Oliver and waved before following again.

I watched as Adrian slowly pushed the door further open. I had never gone through the front door before, since whenever Adrian and I walked at night we would go through the back door. It seemed that there was a exit door about half a mile away. All we had to do was walk down a straight path towards the exit and get away, yet there were two problems that would get in the way.

The first one being that I could see security cameras nearby. I grabbed onto Ashley's shoulder.

"Ashley..." I whispered as she looked at me.

"What?" I pointed to the cameras.

"They're going to see us..." Ashley looked at me and smirked.

"Oliver disabled them last night. They won't see shit for the next four hours..." as she turned away I thought about what she said for a few more moments. How did Oliver even know how to do that? The answer only gave me more questions. I looked around to see that there was also a hallway down the middle of the way. That meant there was a open oppurtinuty for anybody to find us before we could reach the hallway. This was the moment I realized this.

If I did this, there was no turning back. If I went back or returned after this my father would be even more angry with me. I could either stay and face my father or run and risk getting in more trouble. I sighed. I couldn't face my father.

Margo was the first to move. She looked both ways before quickly running all the way to the exit. I gasped and watched her. She seemed to be stupidly brave as she didn't even stop to make sure nobody had seen her. Jack then moved also, moving the same way and not stopping also. He tripped and almost got caught, yet he made it across just fine.

Elle went, and then Ashley went. After a few minutes I found that I was the only one left. I slowly began to move forward, then stopped in the middle as I was unsure of myself. Margo nodded and gave me a hand motion, trying to tell me to keep going.

"C'mon! You're doing good! You're almost there!" Elle whispered. I smiled and nodded. I went to take another step yet I felt something grab my ankle. I gasped and looked down to see the girl from the other night laying on the ground...The girl Adrian had nicknamed 'Springbreak.'

"Please...I know where you're going. Take me with you...I can be valuable, please help me..." I looked at her then looked to the group. She seemed weak and helpless as I slowly kneeled down towards her. I frowned and watched her as she coughed.

"What's your real name? What should I call you?"

"M-M..." she coughed even more, unable to speak. I looked to the group. They all shook their heads in synchronization. I frowned a little more and looked to her again. She put her hand on my elbow.