7. HIDE AND SEEK

2 MONTHS BEFORE SUPERMAN'S ARRIVAL, PRESENT TIME.  

Andrea's Perspective

I leaned my head back and tried my best to be quiet as he took another step. "Don't...hide from me..." I closed my eyes and pushed my head back against the tree. I had climbed up into a tree in hopes of making him think I was gone, yet he was hot on my trail as he was standing extremely close to where I was. One wrong move and he would find me. I had been doing good so far but I didn't know how much longer I could last.

My grip was slipping as I gasped. I could hear him walk closer towards me. "Where are you..." I bit down on my bottom lip as I could feel myself slowly slipping even more.  I then came up with a plan as I allowed myself to drop down from the tree. I thought I would just get up and start running again, yet I was taken by surprise as he caught me.

I opened my eyes and gasped as he smirked. "Gotcha." he then pecked my lips and began to walk. I began to thrash around, trying to get out of his grip.

"Let...me...go...!" he dropped my legs yet kept his grip on my waist tight.

"No...don't leave!" he then lifted me up a little, trying to stop me. I then stomped on his foot and forced him to let me go. I then took off running again.

"ANDREA COME BACK!"

"NO!" I could hear him begin to run after me. As he came close he suddenly tackled me, causing the both of us to roll down a large hill until we were stopped by a large tree. I panted as he was on top of me. He pressed his forehead against mine.

"Stop running. We need to talk about this..." he whispered.

"What if I don't want to talk about it?" he shook his head.

"We have to..." I slowly began to sit up and try to pull away yet he crawled towards me. I leaned against the tree while he put his hands on my cheeks. "I'm going insane...this is insanity..."

"This is why I said we'd be together ap--" he laughed and looked down, closing his eyes. He then opened his eyes and looked to me.

"This is insanity and I shouldn't be with you...I shouldn't even go near you but you see you're like a rose to me." he slowly leaned. "I touch you and I get hurt but...you're so beautiful..." he laughed again as he pressed his forehead against mine once more. He ran his fingers through my hair and spoke again. "I can't stay away."

"What if...you need to stay away? H-haven't I hurt you?" he smirked. He was now close enough to me to where I could feel his breath.

"I don't care if I need to. I won't." he shook his head slowly.