Written With Hearts - Chapter Thirteen

Abby....

Locked in the bathroom of our hotel room, I'm anxiously getting ready for the party this evening. After such a lovely day, I now have butterflies in my stomach from all the nervous excitement that I feel. They flutter around with eager anticipation for the night ahead.

I brought with me, two outfits to wear this evening. I brought the safe option: skinny jeans, wedges and a cute little top. Then I brought the super sassy option: leather look leggings, a low cut sleeveless top and skyscraper heels. With the shit hot confidence that I seem to have acquired with Yate, I'm absolutely going for the super sassy option. I've just finished tying my hair up into a sleek and high ponytail, now I'm checking how I look. Shit me! I actually think I've beaten my record on the sexy scales. Tonight, I think I'm a well-deserved nine! I decide to send a pic to KC. She won't believe that I've gone for the super sassy option. I forward her the pic, and complete my look with just a smear of clear lip-gloss across my O shaped mouth. Delighted with my super sexy reflection, I can't wait to show myself off to Yate. After all, this is for his benefit.

After our flirty lunch, the flirting carried on well into the afternoon. Although he was working: posing for photos, interacting with everyone, being touched and stroked by countless other women, he still made a point of flirting with me whenever he got the chance. Of course, I loved every bit of his attention. I was getting what many other women would kill for. What red-blooded female wouldn't relish in a bit of Yate Sheridan's attention? And let me tell you, I'm relishing in it all right. The sexual tension between us has certainly gone up a notch today. Last night, it was all about us getting to know each other with lots of cuddles and a little kissing. Today, it's been lots of laughing, cheeky banter, strong embraces, and more passionate kissing.

Every time he touches me now, a pleasurable and burning rush sweeps right through me. The air around us becomes static, with an unsaid desire for one another. That in itself excites me. My vagina has never been put through its aroused paces, not as much as when I'm with Yate. Every stare, every touch, and every kiss has me twitching like a bitch.

I'm in new territory here, but wherever I am, I'm liking it. I'm not saying that we're going to sleep together; I just know that the simmering desire to do so is definitely there.

However, any thoughts of sleeping with Yate are quickly dispersed when I receive a message back from KC.

Okay . . . who has stolen my best friends phone? That saucy girlie is NOT Abby Blair. Lol!

You look fucking gorgeous, girlie!

Now go and get laid :):):):)

KC xxxxxx

Getting the KC thumbs up, I unlock the bathroom door and walk out of it feeling absolutely fabulous.

Yate looks thoughtful with his back to me; looking out of the hotel window with his hands casually stuffed into the side pockets of his jeans. I only get to admire the masculine sight of him for just a moment, because he's soon turning around when he knows that I'm now out of the bathroom.

The firm, slow look he gives me is sexily absorbing. It causes a deep-rooted shiver of excitement to spread everywhere within my body. I don't think a man has ever looked at me in this way. There's just so much fucking heat glazing the whole of his dark, desirous spheres; keeping me completely rooted to the spot.

He says nothing, but his intense orbs tell me absolutely everything. He wants me. He really wants me. His compelling gaze is daring, demanding, and wilful.

Such is his bold and brazen stare; the atmosphere in the room becomes temptingly thick with sexual tension, invisibly infused with undeniable longing and unquestionable need.