13:Story For Another Time

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. For being here. For saving me. For not pushing the subject. Hell, just for caring."

"Of course."

I snuggled up in his lap as he hugged me. He saw me starting to fall asleep.

"You tired."

"No."

"You need to lay down."

"No. I like using you as a pillow."

"Well that's great. But we both need to get some sleep."

"Ok." I say as I get off Jack's lap and lay down.

"Goodnight." He says about to leave.

"Wait. I'm still scared. Stay with me please."

"Okay." He says pulling his shirt off again. I closed my eyes and felt the bed dip next to me. After that a deep sleep overtook me.

[}<>{]

I wake up the next morning with an arm around my waist. I look over to see a shirtless Jack. Oh no. What did I do. I look and have a sigh of relief seeing me wearing a sweatshirt and shorts. Then I see my wrist. All the memories of last night came flooding back to me. I smile slightly befor trying to get up.

God his arm is heavy. I thought.

I start to pick his arm up and he just tightens his grip. Jesus crist. I turned towards him and placed my hand on his face. And pulled it back slowly.

"Don't you dare slap me." He said as I was about to bring my hand down.

"How did you know?"

"I'm not stupid."

He peeled one eye open and smirked. He opened the other and streched.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

I looked down. "Honestly. I still feel nasty."

"I'm sorry. I wish I could do something to help."

"It's okay. What do want for breakfast."

"It's think you mean lunch."

"Really."

"Sweetheart. It's almost two."

"Oh."

He laughed a little. And I got up and made my way to the door when he grabbed my wrist. I winced in pain and he let go.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. What's up."

"Won't your parents think somethings up."

"My parent and no. She's away camping with her friends."

"Wait. Did you say parent?"

"Huh. Uhmm. Nope." I said popping the "p".

He gave me a look that saud he didn't believe me but nodded as we walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Hi Martha."

"Hello sweetie. Oh. And who's the handsome gentleman?"

"Oh. That's Jack. He stayed the night last night."

She gave me a horrified look. "Oh my god. No. Not like that. I thought you knew me better martha."

"Well. The only guy I've really seen over here is Chase."

"That's true."

"So is he your boyfriend."

I looked over at Jack and he smirked.

"No." I said and Jack said yes. I gave him I quick glare befor looking back at Martha. "No. We're not dating."

"Oh. Well, I was just going to make pankakes. Would you like some Jack?"

"Sure."

We walked behind martha to the kitchen.

"Hey Martha." I asked.

"Yes sweetie."

"Uhm. Do you still..uh..have that special cream you used to use when I...ya know."

"Oh sweetie. Please tell me you didn't."

"I'm sorry. I know I promised."

"Give me one moment." She kissed my forhead and left the room.

"What was that about?" Jack asked.

"Well. I used to cut all the time. I was in a really dark time. Martha pretty much raised me. So she made a little cream to put on the cuts."

"What happened."

"No. Not yet."

He didn't say anything. Just nodded. Martha came back into the room and told me to show her. I pulled up my sleeves and layer my arms on the table.

"Oh. Sweetie. I'm not gonna ask. But I pray it will all go away."

"Thanks Martha." She gave me a hug
Put a huge pile of pankakes and two plates in front of us and walked away. Once we were finished eating Jack went home and I binge watched movies for the rest of the day.

[}<>{]

Okay. Time to be serious. Remember when Alexis was said to have depression when she was in the hospital. Well that's why she did that. Anyhow. I am not encouraging self harm in any way, shape, or form. I am one hundred percent against it. I hate the fact that people do that. Trust me I understand the motives. I am sometimes faced with thoughts like that. Although I don't wanna get into detail about me. Just always remember, not everyone is as happy as they seem. Be nice always. And some smiles are fake.

Now anyway. Back to the fun. VOTE, COMMENT, RECOMEND, ADD TO READING LISTS, SHARE. I'm loving the fact of when I surched my book the other day mine was the third one 😄. Keep it up. NEVER FORGET TO VOTE. Keep up the love ❤❤. Later weirdos.