6.

The image above is Lacey

Its been 2months since i officially met my babies father and everythings just amazing. Our relationships moving from one step to the next so so quickly but i wouldnt have it any other way, hes just perfect even my parents approve, of course they dont know about bubba yet.

I'm now 4 months pregnant and because of my small build the bump is now clearly showing and soon enough i will have to tell my parents. Jake and i have a hostpital appointment in a couple hours to see wether our baby is a little girl or a little boy.

 Jake and i have a hostpital appointment in a couple hours to see wether our baby is a little girl or a little boy

The image above is Jake.

I walk towards the white chester draws in my room getting out my white ripped maternity jeans and my baggy black lace top attempting to cover the baby one last time before me and Jake tell our parents tonight.
Before i get dressed i rush around trying to get my hair and make-up done before he actually arrives.
About 5 minutes after im ready the bell rings, its jake.

"Hey babe" he says as i open the door, giving him a peck on the lips.
"Hey Jake" i respond.

I take him upstairs before my parents say anything embaressing to him like they have to the rest.

He sits on the corner of my bed gazing in every corner of my room.
"How are you?"
I look towards him "the same as ive been for the past 4 months jake, sore and shocked" i respond.
He chuckles asif what i'd previously said was a joke, it really isnt.

"Hey" i playfully push him "i'm not joking jake"

He looks at me with a smirk, i seriously do like him.
"I'm sorry i got you into this situation but at this moment in time i seriously couldnt be happier, i like you lacey and i love our baby" jake says.

______________________________________

3 hours later

"Hey babe, you ready" jake says whilst holding my hand.

I nod before we walk into the hostpital ready for my scan, i cant wait to find out wether we're having a little boy or a little girl.

I walk over to the young women sat behind the reception area, she looks concerned or even surprised. Do i really look that young?

"Hello, can i help you?"
"Yes, we're here for the gender scan at 3:20pm with Dr counten" i say.
"I see, Lacey reynolds right?"
I nod before we are told to take a seat in the waiting area ready to be shouted.

"Lacey mai reynolds" the Dr shouted "right this way my dear"
We get taken into the small but hygenic room to the right of the waiting room, the dr smiles towards me and Jake.
"So is this your first child Lacey?"

"Yes, yes it is" i assure.

"Well your going to have to lay down on the bed beside you, but ive got to warn you this gel is very cold" she chuckles.

I lay down as the doctor instucted, trying to contain my excitement. She was right, as soon as the gel touched my skin i flinched looking at Jake as he was about to burst into laughter.

"Youve got quite the wriggler here guys it seems as though they dont want to be seen" she directs the stick over my belly once more "well lacey, it looks like your having a baby boy"

I look over to Jake with a big massive grin on his face "oh my god lacey we're having a little boy, my boy, our boy" he leans towards me placing a small but affectionate kiss on my forehead, he makes me so happy.
We head to my house ready to tell my parents about the situation, hopefully they dont take the news badly.
Jake pulls up on the end of my drive so that it is easier for him to drive off later.
I have no idea the way my parents are going to take the news that their 16 year old daughter is pregnant.

"Hey mum, i'm home" i gulp with my nerves, i feel physically sick.
Me and jake take a seat at the table within our family dining room where ovbiously my sister is already sat waiting for our big 'news'.

"Hey mum, dad Jake and Lacey are sat waiting for you to actually come and sit at the table" my sister Aria shouts.
Aria's 23 years old and shes currently studying english in university ready to become a teacher. I dont know how she does it, shes engaged and still has time for the rest of her life where as im 16, pregnant and currently partly single until Jake actually asks me out.
"Okay darling, whats the issue?" My mum asks.
"Mum i dont want you or dad to get angry when me and Jake tell you the news because ive not been telling you this for months" 
I see my mum go pale and my dad well he looks like he's pretty scared.
"Im pregnant" i blurt it out, it was either now or never.

Jakes P.O.V

I look around the room trying to avoid contact with everyone, there is no reaction or facial expressions god only knows how they are actually going to take it.

"Your bloody what"
"Im pregnant dad" her voice sounds so calm.
"Did you expect us not to know Lace, i was pregnant once you know and the way youve been acting told me it all, ive knew for months" Victoria says (Laceys mum).
"Yeah me too, we as your parents are with you every step of the way, but this doesnt mean you get away with not doing the house work" Her father finally speaks up.
I'm in total shock that they havent gone absolutley physco on us, i dont feel that bad afterall however we've still got to tell my parents.

I'm 18 years old with a 16 year old girlfriend and a baby on the way this is definatley not going go down very well when she meets my parents.

A/N
___________

I'm currently working on a new chapter, it will be up very shortly ;)
Gives you guys something to look forward to....i hope.