3.

Its been three whole weeks that ive not spoke to Lydia for, i cant forgive her if she didnt tell me that then what else hasnt she told me. Im scared of getting laughed at, scared of looking like a mug to everybody and mostly scared of knowing absolutley nothing about my so called best friends.

Lately ive been getting more of a appetite, ive been eating more and also getting alot bigger than usual, im not stupid i know at this stage im pregnant but i dont know what to do, its at times like this i wish i had a boyfriend or atleast my bestfriend along the way to support me and i dont have either of them.

Who should i tell?

I look down to my rather bloated stomach thinking that im about 9 weeks gone, seeing as its 9weeks since lyds party.

I need to find the guy that i was with just to tell him about my pregnancy as i cannot support for this child alone.

My thoughts are invaded with memories flooding back as to what happened"jake is the name"he says with a smirk on his face before crashing his lips straight on to mine. 
Its Jake, Jake is his name this opens so many more doors for me i just have to make up with Lydia, I can hardly remember what the guy looks like but oh well. I begin texting Lydia in hope that she talks to me like we used to always be able to.

Lyd?

One message sent.

Lace?

One message recieved.

Im sorry for acting the way i did, btw this doesnt mean i forgive you for not telling me youve got to understand were all this hurt has came from lyd x

One message sent.

Yo lace, you must understand some day but im guessing its not yet:( wanna hang out?x

One message recieved.

I go to text back but immediatley pull back, am i ready to face her knowing she knows everything about that night, what if he told her every detail?
I chuckle to myself, im gonna hang out.

Lydia, you know i cant refuse to hang out because you would come and get me anyway:)x

One message sent.

I rush upstairs and place on my black nike tracksuit bottoms and leave the black vest i had on on. I put on my nike huraches and tie the laces as tight as possible seeing as im the clumsy type.

I keep peering through my large bedroom window to keep an eye out for Lydia, even though she lives about half an hour away shes always here within 10 minutes, its always baffled me.

I suddenly see Lydias shadow pacing around my back garden, i open the window infront of me and shout her in. Without warning She jumps in "Yo! Hows you?" She says.
"Well first of all Lyd your party was lethal and second of all ive been being sick every morning since, its like i cant stop"
Her face drops then and there at the thought of it, i cant keep something so big from my best friend. I wait for longer than 2 minutes for some kind of reaction but there is none, no reaction what so ever. Is that a good thing or not?

"Lacey do you remember the day you stormed out of my house due to the situation and i told you that my father could sense something, i dont mean to scare you or anything because im quite anxious about telling you unless you already know but he knew you was pregnant then and that is what i have been trying to tell you"

I feel my anxiety building up, yes i already knew but its never been said out loud, oh gosh what the hell am i going to do?