Tears

It has been about two weeks since I Last spoke to Kook. I couldn't face him after Amy came into the story. I usually crashed into my bed right after work, not even going out for a cup of water. The last I saw of Kook was this morning, as I was about to leave for work, he rushed out to call for me, but I closed the main door before he could catch up with me.

"Sara, join us for drinks." Anne asked. "It's just us girls, me, Jess and Kelly."

"Why not right? Like I have anything better to do back home." I claimed.

"If I were you, I'll be banging the fuck out of Jungkook. How can you resist such a roommate?" Jess added.

I rolled my eyes. Annoyed that my colleagues were drooling over Kook like he's some hot piece of meat. I mean, I can't deny it either, he's hot.

We stumbled across a new bar, few blocks from our office. Settling to a nice corner, I looked around to see a familiar face at the back end of the bar.

"Oh my god," I mouthed to Jess, who sat across me. "It's Amy."

"What?" Jess shouted, as the music was a little loud for conversations. "Amy? As in Jungkook's Amy?"

"Where? Where?" Anne joined, turning her head to all possible directions.

"Oh hell no." Kelly added, "Tonguing someone other than Jungkook is cheating"

"Look away people. Look away." I signalled.

"Are you going to tell him?" Anne asked.

I looked at Anne, and thought for a second. That bitch was eating me inside, but how do I go about breaking Kook's heart just because I saw her with another man.

I looked down to my ringing phone. That mind reading Kook.

"Hi stranger." Kook said.

"Hi." I replied, "You need me to buy something?"

"No. I was just calling to check if you're coming back soon." He said. I could sense he was pouting.

"Are you ok?" I asked, feeling both worried and guilty. "I get some bottles on my way back."

"Thanks Sara..."

Just as I hang up the phone, I looked to Amy's direction. She was walking out, in the arms of a young handsome man. What had happened?

--

I looked around the apartment, to see a sleeping Kook on the couch. I kneeled and brushed his soft hair. I gave him a peck on his cheek, and pulled a blanket on him. As I was about to leave, I felt a pull on my skirt.

"Sara..." he murmured as he sat up.

I turned and he grabbed me by my waist, causing me to land on his lap. I just sat there, his face buried in my chest as he hugged me tightly. I was truing my best to beat the urge to cry, I was missing him, his voice, his cheekiness and his touch.

"Can we stay like this for a while." He asked.

"Sure. As long as Amy's not coming back anytime to see us this way." I said.

"I don't think she's coming back." He claims.

I pushed him back, waiting for an explanation.

"Can we just not talk about it for now." He pleaded. I stood up, walking to the kitchen to pour us some drinks.

"Thank god I got us some strong ones." I handed him the glass.

He took it in one shot, signalling me to keep on pouring. I was not stopping him from drinking his sorrows. He was a mess. He didn't even bother shaving his facial hairs.

After about one bottle worth, he began talking.

"It's over with Amy." He said.

I just nodded.

"I thought I loved her." He began tearing. "I thought that having her back will change things. I left what I had with you, for her..."

"Excuse me." I interrupted. "I left you."

He turned to me, a smile creeping on his face. "I miss this. I miss us."

"No man. You miss my heavenly touches." I snorted at him.

We broke into laughters.

He turned to face me, I wiped his tears from his face. He grabbed my hand, kissing it lightly. I couldn't help it but felt my heart melt at the sight of Kook in tears.

Something about alcohol and Kook, ticks something in me. I knew it would be out of line to do it, but I couldn't help myself. I cupped his face and leaned in for a short kiss to his lips. I could feel myself shiver as our lips met for that split second.

"I'm sorry. That was really a bad moment." I said, face palming myself.

"Sara.." I turned to him, his face just inches away. His eyes were piercing me. His lips, were moist from the kiss. His breath, and mine syncing. He came closer, kissing me. His lips were forceful, like he needed it. I surrendered to his kisses. His hands caressing my breast as our kiss deepened. His touch causing my body to shiver in excitement. I could feel myself losing to the battle. He moved towards my neck, leaving trails of bites. I didn't even notice my shirt was off until he was unhooking my bra. Taking my breast into his mouth as he sucked it roughly. I moan in pleasure as he flicked my nipple with his tongue. My hands were quick to remove his pants, holding his penis in my hand. Stroking it lightly, I could feel his moans as he was sucking my breast. He lifted up my skirt, exposing my panty. He looked up to me, in a cheeky smile.

"This is the one I picked. It's my favourite." He licked his lips before burying himself between my thighs, licking and sucking me. My body began trembling as I was close. He was tongue fucking and rubbing my clit excessively, causing me to scream in delight of orgasms.

"I love it when you moan."

"Shut up Kook." I said, pushing him to his back as I straddled him.

I positioned myself to let him in, as he held me for support. I started riding him slowly, while kissing his neck. His moans grew louder and deeper, his hands on my waist. His gripped were tighter, I could feel him getting close as I was. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment, falling to yet another crash of orgasms as Kook moaned my name as he came hard into me. We stayed hugging each other, for comfort.

"You moan louder with me." I broke the silence, "So I'm like better in bed than Amy."

"You could hear me moan?" he looked at me questionably.

"The walls are not thick. And I needed something to jerk off at night." I casually said.

"You masturbated at my moans?" he licked his lips. I could feel his penis hardening again.

"You do have a heavenly voice."

He pushed me on the couch, his penis still in my vagina. He lightly pushed it deeper, causing me to moan.

"I could do this all day at the thought of you masturbating." He smirked.

"Enlighten me Kook."