Goodbye

Work was consuming my time, I haven't been able to see Kookie for these past days. He must have carried me to my bed a few times, as I clearly remembered falling asleep at the couch. But I always wake up in my bed.

My phone rang. It was Kookie. Its like he knew I was just thinking about him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Missed me?" he asked.

"Don't flatter yourself Kookie." I snorted.

"Meet me for dinner? My treat." he offered. I agreed to the fact that I was secretly missing my roommate, and that he was treating.

I went back to doing my work. After a while, I noticed that the office was empty. It was close to 7 and I was still working on the assignment. I slowly packed my things, ready to leave when I felt someone grabbing me. I tried to struggle as the person carried me to the printing room. As the door shut close, I was slammed to the wall. Hand covering my mouth as I looked directly into the eyes of the grabber.

"Kookie! You shit!" was all I managed to mumbled in his hand.

"You're late," he said "I'm hungry."

I could see this pupils darkening as he kissed me. Causing me to stumble a bit for balance. His hands moved down, lifting up my skirt and sneaking his fingers into me. I moaned in between his kisses as he played around.

"Kookie..Please.." I pleaded.

He lifted me up, not leaving my mouth as he maneuver me towards a desk nearby. He lay me on my back as he began unzipping himself, exposing his erected penis. He moved closer to insert himself into me. His thrust grew harder and faster as he gripped my hips tightly. I held my eyes shut, submitting to a major orgasm from his thrusting. I could feel him getting closer, as he moans grew louder. I pushed him away and kneel, taking his penis into my mouth. Sucking deeply as he came into my mouth. His juices engulfing my mouth. I licked the last drop from his penis and swallowed.

"Hmm.. Salty." I licked my lips.

"I had beef for lunch." he answered. "I wasn't prepared for this."

"Liar."

Walking back to our apartment, we were both talking and giggling about his crazy ex girlfriends. It was nice, just talking to him. I was able to see his personality, he was kind. The weather was getting colder, and my hands were freezing. He looked at the shivering me and intertwine his fingers to mine, holding my hands. His hands were warm. I could feel myself getting nervous. The pounding in my chest just wouldn't go away. What is with this feeling.

As soon as we reached the apartment, he lets go of my hand. I stared blankly at my hands. The sense of warmth and security was gone. I kicked my heels off and slumped on the couch, trying to calm myself down.

"Drinks first? Or sexy time first?" he teased.

"Drinks! You horny man!"I yelled.

He giggled, bringing the drinks to the table. He leaned in as he sat down, hugging me.

"I've missed you." he mumbled, as he buried his face into my neck.

My heart was skipping beats, but I hugged him tightly, "I missed you too."

He began kissing my neck, causing me to moan slightly. I closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure of his kisses. Then the doorbell rang.

"Shit!" he cursed.

"I'll get the door," as I pushed him away, walking towards the door.

Standing there was a woman. She looked shocked as I was.