Toys

The night before was a blur. I remembered crying to sleep, but everything else was like a bad dream.

"Coffee?" he was there, leaning against the kitchen counter, cup in hand. Just in his boxers, like he own the place.

"I'll get some on my way to work." I said and left the house. I couldn't face him. All I wanted to do was forget about what happened.

Work was not helping either, I couldn't take a break. I left for the garden again at lunch, despite seeing him and the woman there yesterday, it was the only place with a little peace.

She was there yet again, this time just sitting. As though she was waiting for someone. I assumed Kook, since he clearly stated he had unfinished business. I walk the other way to avoid bumping into him.

Then she called for me.

"You need something?" I asked.

Her head down, "Stay away from Jungkook."

"Excuse me?" I was genuinely annoyed.

"I saw you with him yesterday. Walking together and going to his apartment. Stay away from him. He's mine!" she claimed.

"Were you stalking us?" I asked, "And who are you? His mom?"

She began tearing, "Girlfriend." She began to run towards the door, bumping into Kook. He held her for a moment and glared at me.

"What the fuck did you do." He shouted at me.

"I did you, assshole!" I shouted back, ignoring the woman he was holding on to. "And I am beginning to think that was a fucking mistake!"

 I held my head high and walked past them, out from their sight. Tears streaming down as I walk away. 

--

"Did you hear?"

"What?"

"Jungkook is screwing someone from level 9."

"I thought he was doing it with the girl working in accounts department?"

My head was bursting with gossips of Kook. Apparently they called him the man whore. Sexing every new meat.

"You're not one of them right?" Amy asked, popping her head up from the computer.

"No." I answered quickly. "I don't do baby face people."

"But you should see his dick, it's huge!" she pointed out. "It tore me up so badly."

"Jeez Amy! You did the baby face?" I slide my chair closer to hers.

"I used to. But he broke it off, saying something like 'Oh it's time to be serious, but it's not with you' shit." she then chuckled, "But the break up sex was a lasting impression. He really knows how to make a girl crave for more."

I smiled, in both awe and pity. She was not over him. I could see it in her eyes.

"You wanna join us for drinks after work?" she asked, snapping my out from my thoughts.

"Nah, next time. I have something to do tonight." I wanted to speak to Kook, to find out what his deal was. I looked to my phone, contemplating before texting him to meet me back home at 7.

--

The apartment door swung open. He was back.

"I made sweet and sour pork for dinner." I said enthusiastically, turning to see Kook standing there.

"You wanted to talk?" Kook asked.

"Dinner first." I placed the food on the counter as he sat.

Dinner was in silence. I caught Kook stealing glances at me. I had to break the awkwardness.

"So the garden woman is your.." I stopped, looking for the right word to use. "Girlfriend? I thought you don't do the girlfriend thing?"

"I don't do the girlfriend thing. But she regarded herself as one. I was breaking up with her." he answered.

"It must have been a hell of a breakup. Your girlfriend was not crying, she was moaning" I blurted.

"She's not my girlfriend!" he shouted.

"And the level 9, the account woman and her are like your.." signalling him to finish up my words.

"Toys" he looked down.

"And that makes me one too?" I stood up, anger building up in me.

"Sara..." he pleaded, as I walked away and slammed my bedroom door.

--

"Sara? Are you still awake?" Kook asked, coming into my room.

"Yes." not looking his direction.

He walked over and sat right in front of me, on my bed. His hand reached out to my cheek, cupping it in his hand. My body twitched at his touch, arousing me. He leaned in to kiss me, and I held back my tears. My body responded involuntarily, kissing him back. He moved me to his lap, straddling him. My hands removing my clothes, and he removed him. Our lips not separating.

"Sara.." as he pulled back.

"Don't speak, just fuck."

I know I was out of my mind. But part of my angst wanted this to get back at him. I wanted him to remember that I could pleasure him like no woman could. I wanted him to beg.

His hands holding me by my hips, allowing me to grind on him while we kissed. He moaned into my mouth, causing me to tremble. My heart was overpowering my mind, but I had to hold back my moans. I was doing this for another reason. 

He lied on his back, still holding me close. I slid down to his penis and gave it a squeeze. He moan louder. I took it in my mouth, and began sucking it deep. My tongue licking every inch of his penis, my hands squeezing his balls lightly. He was in pure pleasure. I could feel his breathing got heaving and faster. At the moment where he began to feel the urge of cumming, I pulled my mouth away.

He looked to me in surprise, and pulled my head towards his penis. I slapped his hands away and lay on the other side of the bed, pulling the blanket close to me.

"Are you fucking serious?" he whimpered.

"Goodnight Kook." I held my eyes shut. Waiting for him to leave. 

"Sara..please.. Don't leave me like this." he begged.

I chuckled, "Go find your fucking girlfriends for that, asshole." 

"They're not you." he whispered, kissing the back of my neck. "No one can make me want more, but you."

My eyes rolled back as he inserted himself into me. I was wet from all the grinding and sucking, making it easy for him. My body surrendered as he continuously pounded me, making me scream in pleasure. The way his hips slammed onto my ass, his sweat dripping on my back was enough to make me come. He came right after, moaning my name out loud. 

Exhausted, I was slowly drifting off to sleep. Then I heard him.

"Maybe having a girlfriend wouldn't be so bad."

"Fuck off Kook."