Roommates

I looked up to the apartment complex. I was truly grateful that the job came with an apartment to stay in. Can I be more blessed. I took the lift to apartment 401. Standing right in front of the door was making me nervous. I was sharing the apartment with someone who was working in the same building as I was. What if the person doesn't like me?

I gave a few knocks on the door. I had the keys, but I thought it would be rude to just barge in. I waited. No answer. Keys on the knob, I slowly turned to enter.

The apartment was beautiful. Giving a rustic feeling. My roommate has good taste, not bad.

"You must be the new roommate." someone spoke from behind me.

I immediately had shivers down my spine. It was a man's voice.

"Hi! I'm .." I turned, trying to introduce myself but there he was. Clad only in a towel, exposing his masculine chest and arms to die for. He ruffled his wet hair and I saw his face. Baby face with a sexy body, oh man.

He smirked, "Like what you see?"

"Sara!" I squealed, "My name."

"Hi Sara. I'm Jungkook. You can call me Kook." He reached out his hand, for a handshake.

"Hi." shaking his hands. His grip was gentle.

"Is that all you brought?" he asked, eyeing on my luggage.

"Yeah. I thought of shopping before work starts." I said, in embarrassment.

"Let me get that for you." he reached out to my luggage. As he lifted the luggage, his towel got loose and slipped down.

And there I was, blushing at the sight of his ass. I held my eyes shut and pointed out.

"Towel! Towel!" I started giggling.

"Fuc.." was all he managed to say, picking up the towel and wrapping himself. He started giggling. "You've seen too much for the first day here"

I nodded in agreement. "Is this what having a male roommate is like? I might enjoy this." winking at him.

He blushed as I walked past him to my room. He walked closely behind, leaving the luggage next to the closet.

"I better put on something." he said. I looked at him and pouted, "Aw man."

"Unless you like having a naked guy walking around the house." he teased. "While making dinner."

We both started laughing. He closed the door and left me to unpack. Unpacking was a dread, but flashes of Kook's naked ass got me going.

A knock on my door.

"Sara, dinner's ready." Kook said.

"Coming." I said, opening the door and smelling the delightful aroma of cheese.

"You're not vegetarian, right?" Kook asked.

"Nope. I love meat. All kinds." I winked at him.

He grabbed my waist as I was passing him, jolting back towards his front.

"Don't tease me like that. Remember that you're alone here with me. I could do things to you and no one can save you." he whispered in my ear, licking the side of my earlobe for like a second.

My body was lost in the moment. I could feel the trembling inside me holding back. This man is playing with me. I arched my hips back, bumping slightly to his hip. I could feel it. He was aroused.

"Someone is happy." I licked my lips while pointing down to this pants. "Two can play the game."

His face was red in embarrassment. He adjusted slightly and said, "You're interesting."

"I like to think so too." I agreed, walking towards the kitchen counter. "Yums, spaghetti and meatballs. My favourite."

"I'm glad." he said.

Finishing the spaghetti in a flash, I took both our plates to the sink. "I'll wash as a gesture of my thank you."

He nodded and began cleaning the kitchen counter. He then made two cups of tea and brought it to the couch.

"Care to sit around before you hit the sack? We can get to know each other with clothes on. Or off, whichever you prefer." he teased.

I giggled and proceed to the couch after washing.

"Kook?"

"Um yes?" he turned to look at me, with hands resting on the back of the couch.

"A hot man like yourself, wouldn't your girlfriend feel insecure that your roommate is a girl?" Smooth Sara smooth.

"Hot?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, amazing cook, handsome face, a body like that," pointing towards his chest "You're like a living Ken doll."

He started laughing, "I don't do the girlfriend thing."

"So you're like a hit and run?" I asked.

"Hmmm.." he was in his thoughts. "I like to make them drool over what they can't get. It gets me off knowing some girl somewhere is jerking off just thinking about me."

I licked my lips, "That's kinda hot." I felt sweats gathering between my thighs. The way he sat there casually, leaning in to speak and subconsciously flexing him arms was driving me on the edge.

"Do you know how odd it is talking about this with you despite knowing you for like 2 hours?" he questioned.

"Because I'm cool like that." I answered casually.

He leaned in to move a strand of hair on my face. I stood up and blush instantly.

"I better go to bed. I got a whole closet of shopping to do tomorrow." I rushed.

"Count me in. I like to see the lingerie section." he winked, walking towards his room.

"Pervert." I shouted as I closed the room door.

I proceeded to the bathroom, preparing to shower. But my body needs a bathe instead. Maybe to soak in the tension that was building in between my thighs. I'm gonna get a good night sleep tonight.