Temptation

Strolling along the street, we decided to get lunch at a burger joint. We settled on our orders, Kook just staring at me.

"Yes? Need something?" I asked.

"Nope. Just trying to read you." He claims.

"So you're a mind reader now? Read me." I licked my lips.

"Ok." he started, "You're hungry. Hungry for more Kookie time perhaps?" he smiled.

"Hmm.." I hummed, slowly brushing my leg to his.

His eyes widened, "I assume that is a yes."

"Just playing around with you silly." I joked.

We slowly began talking about work. Our orders came and we ate diligently, occasionally brushing each other legs. It was like we were subconsciously flirting with each other. His constant lip biting and my lip licking.

Even after lunch, we walked around, his hands were placed at my back. Sometimes working it's way down to my ass. I had to give him a glare before he moved it back up. But he would sneakily touch my ass whenever I was concentrating on clothes.

"Hey Sara," he called from across the store.

I looked up to see him pointing to a section of the store.

He mouthed, "Lingerie."

I walked up to him, hoping he stop bugging me with his interest in women's inner wear. Let's just let the man see it once and for all. We walked to a lingerie section called, 'Minortease'.

"If you like something, get it. You can make one of your hit and run, wear it." I said.

"Or you could wear it." he added, smirking like a little boy. "At least try it on, please."

"If I end up liking it, you're gonna pay for it." I warned.

"Deal!" he was quick with his words.

Kook then continued picking up tons of lingerie for me to try. He insisted on sitting in the changing room to witness. After so much no-you-can't, I gave in. After all, he had seen me naked.

"Try that one first." pointing at a revealing lace sleepwear.

I began stripping my clothes, he was staring. The reflection on the mirror showed a very pleased man. As I began putting on the sleepwear, he pushed me gently to the mirror. I could feel the coldness on the surface of the mirror, erecting my bared nipples.

He held both my hands on his left while using his right to brush strands of hair from my neck. His warm lips on my neck as I stifled my moans. His erection grinding on my ass. The pleasure of having to keep silent was frustrating, but thrilling. I had to constantly bite my lips to stop myself from moaning.

"Is everything ok in there?" Someone called from outside.

"Y-yes."I stuttered as Kook moved his hand between my thighs.

"I'm gonna make you come for me." he whispered in my ears.

I got lost somewhere between him fingering me and kissing my neck. My body heated up and I could feel how close I was to an orgasm. Suddenly he gave me a bite on my shoulder, causing me to convulse to seas of orgasm.

He held me to his chest, I was limp. Slowly my breathing was back to normal.

"And for that, I'm paying for all of these." he said.

I surrendered, nodding my head.

--

Back at the apartment, I organized my new clothes in the closet. Kook however was folding the lingerie to a cupboard nearby. As he was done, he lied on my bed, looking at my back.

"Can I nap a bit?" he asked, since he is on my bed.

"Sure." I answered, walking towards to other side of my bed.

I lay next to him, eyes heavy, and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the warmth of a hugging man. God, did we just cuddled? I opened my eyes, I was facing him. Thoughts of the changing room incident played in my mind. I closed my eyes, remembering the pleasure of his hands on my clit and his delicate kisses on my shoulder. I began to feel the heat growing beneath me. The aching in my vagina was making me uncomfortable. I feel the need to release myself. I wrapped my legs around him, dry humping his half-erected penis.

Suddenly, he grabbed me and trapped me beneath his body. "I thought I was dreaming."

He pulled my shirt off and began undoing my bra. He then moved to remove my bottoms. I slid my hands down and unzipped him, kicking his pants off.

"You're hungry." he teased.

"Shut up before I change my mind." I threatened.

He held my hands up above my head and leaned in, kissing me passionately. His penis grinding against my clit. I was moaning in both agony and pleasure, I couldn't hold it any longer. He slipped his penis slowly into my vagina, causing me to moan in between his kisses. The heat of the moment made my body warm. I could feel myself relieving from the aching. He started to move faster, closing in on my climax. As he deepened his thrusts, I could feel myself jerking involuntarily to my orgasms and he release himself, biting at the side of my neck.

We didn't move. We stayed there, his body on mine.

"Oh shit. I didn't check if you're on the pill." he quickly sat up, realizing the situation.

I sat up and started laughing, "Of course I am."

He combed his hand through his hair and started smiling.

"You moaned loudly, did you know?" he teased.

"You snored!" I argued back, and began standing.

He snorted back at me.

"I'm gonna wash up again. And when I'm done, there better be coffee." I walked to the bathroom. He followed me.

"This time, can we wash up together?" he pleaded.

"You better have enough energy to give me another round in here." I tempted.

"Kookie is always ready." he said, looking down towards his penis.

It was already erected.