Sweat

I jolted out of daze as there was a knock on the door.

"Sara, I'm going for a run." Kook said. "You want to come with?"

"Hang on! Let me just put something on." I walked towards the closet. Grabbing my sports attire.

"Are you naked?" I could hear the door slowly cracking open. He peeped his head inside.

"You wish." as I open the door wide.

He looked at my attire for a moment, leaned on the side and teased, "Hey sexy."

I pushed him away and began walking to the door. "Are we gonna go or are you gonna continue gawking on me like I'm some steak?"

"I'm amazed. Sexy and witty." he claims.

We walked to the nearby park, talking about the shopping I needed to do later that day. Old woman at the park were staring at us, obviously talking about us. Girls were drooling at the corner, over Kook's hot physique. I plugged in my earpiece and began jogging. Kook following behind. I was in my own world for an hour until I tripped. I was about the hit the rough ground until I felt Kook's arms on my body. He sat me down, and began to check for any injuries.

"Are you hurt?" he worried.

"Nah, I'm fine." I gave him an assuring smile. "If you could stop touching my thigh, that will be fine too."

He quickly withdrew his hands from my thighs, "I think that's enough for today. Let's get some coffee on the way back." He stood me up and brushed off the dirt on my ass.

"Thank you for touching my ass too." I sneered.

"That was on purpose." he winked.

We walked to the nearby coffee house to get some coffee, sitting down at the corner seat facing the street.

"Hmmm.. Coffee is like sex. But better." I said as I sip in the aroma of perfectly brewed coffee.

"Not if it's sex with me." he smiled. 

"Dripping in sweat like this while talking about sex with you. How could I handle such hotness in a day." I teased.

"Women appreciate dripping sweats during sex." he claims. "I like to put in my best effort to pleasing. Or getting pleased."

My mind immediately imagined the scenario of Kook dripping in sweat hovering on my body. Each drops tickling my skin.

"In my mind, that is hot." crossing my legs to stop the pumping feeling down below. This man is making a mess on my sexual tension.

"I'll jerk off at the thought of you thinking about it. Imagine me on top of you.." he began to speak.

"Shush, I think people can hear us." I cut him off.

"Just tell me when you need it." he smirked. I bit my lips. Stopping myself from continuing this impossible debate.

We walked back to the apartment and I slumped at the couch.

"Kook, I'm tired." pointing towards my running shoes.

He walked towards me and got on his knees.

"I'm just joking!" I said.

"Be quiet." he ordered.

His hands gently removing my shoes and slowly the same hands moved upwards towards my thighs. I could feel myself stiffen up just as he touch my waist, on the rim of my pants. He moved up towards the bottom of my sports bra, teasing me.

"I wonder how you taste like," he bit his bottom lips. His eyes staring at me. I sucked in a deep breath before his mouth devour mine. Our tongue intertwine as the kiss got deeper. His hands moved to the back of my neck and mine, in his hair. He moved me swiftly and I was on my back. His hands making their way down to my breast. He lifted my sports bra and encircle my nipples with his fingers. Making me moan in pleasure. Then I felt a vibration on my thigh. 

In a midst of having a hot guy on my neck, I murmured "Its either you have a vibrator in your pocket, or someone is calling you."

"It can wait." he said, continuing to kiss my neck. Then it stopped vibrating.

Then it vibrates again.

"Aish.." he sweared in disbelief and took his phone out from his pocket. It say Boss. "Dick blocker!"

We both sat up as he answered his phone.

"Yes?" he answered. "She's doing well. She got in yesterday at around 6. Yes, I'm treating her well. Bye."

I looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"The dick blocker was asking if you're settled in. Now can we just continue where we left off." he leaned towards my neck.

"Kook.." he cut me off by kissing my neck. And yet again, I got lost in the moans of pleasure.

He got rough and pulled my sports bra off, exposing my breast in the coldness of the morning breeze. He used his tongue to flick my nipples, causing me to tremble in pleasure as he slowly moved his hands into my pants.

"Hmmm.. you're wet." Kook said in amusement.

"Shut up." I mumbled. He began to pull my pants down and licked downwards, towards my belly button. I pushed him down to bury him between my thighs and he gently licked my clit causing me to ache inside.

"Ohhhh Kookie." I moaned.

He was generous, licking me and digging into my vagina until I managed to utter some curse words while on the verge of an exploding orgasm. He looked up and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Yums." as he licked his lips.

I opened my eyes, to find Kook smiling. I push him, allowing him to sit comfortably and said, "My turn."

I got down on my knees and began removing his pants. He was already hard, and his package was big. I began to slowly lick his penis. He moaned. I continued licking and allowing him to rock it in my mouth. He continued pushing my head further in, causing me to gag occasionally until his moans grew. A gush of liquid exploded in my mouth as he was yelling out my name. I licked it dry and swallowed. His eyes widened.

"You swallowed?" he asked.

"Do you expect me to spit it out back at you?" I answered.

"Well I didn't expect you to swallow." he said.

"It does taste a bit salty, but it's bearable." I teased.

He picked me up and patted my ass. "You're one of a kind."

We both stayed on the couch. Laughing at what had just happened.

"We're like the worst roommates ever." I said.

"Or the best." he added.

"We should wash up." I stood up.

He grabbed me by the waist, causing me to land on his lap. "Together?"

"You wish." I stick out my tongue.