Force

I woke up to a snoring Kook. He slept over despite having a room just a walk away. He looked peaceful, like he was having a dream. I couldn't help but to eye his features. His baby face and a rocking body. Pulling up the blanket to expose his masculine body.

The room grew silent. He stopped snoring.

"Morning." he murmured. He snuggled me closer.

"I can't be late for my first day," giving a kiss on the tip of his nose. "And you need to show me around."

"5 more minutes." he said.

"5 minutes is enough time for a quickie." I whispered.

"I'm up!" his eyes wide open.

He pushed me beneath him, my face ducking into the pillow. His hand on my hips, I subconsciously arched my back. He played around for a moment, leaving me begging him. He steadied his position and gently inserting into me, my moans drowning in the pillow. Caressing my ass while thrusting slowly, and I couldn't help it but to plead him to go harder.. Rougher.

"Ohh Kook..." was all I managed. We both came, his hand was digging into my ass. All I could feel was the pleasure of seeing him sweat hard to please.

--

Lunch came by quick, I was relieved to get some time alone. To absorb all the work I was getting on my first day. I took the liberty to explore around the building. I found a nice garden at the roof. I walked out to breathe in some fresh air.

"Ahhhh.. Jungkook." my eyes widened to the moans of a woman. I looked around to find a woman at a back corner of the garden. She was standing, but I couldn't see who she's with. Then I saw it in her face. The face of someone being pleasured. She was moaning. She was not alone.

I quickly hide down, not wanting her to see me.

"Jungkook, please. Don't stop." Her eyes rolled back.

Did she just said Jungkook? And why on earth am I hiding. My phone began to ring, and I could hear her trying to rush out, as if caught red handed.

As I could hear the door slammed, I knew it was safe for me to stand up.

"Sara?" a voice called from the direction of where the woman was previously.

I turned, stunned at the fact that Kook was standing there.

"Oh Kook! What a surprise, I was just looking around. I better go down. Enough air for today. See you at home." I was rambling, but I wanted to quickly leave the place.

"Sara!" I heard him called out repeatedly asking me to stop. I took the elevator down and proceed back to the office, away from him.

--

It was past 7, I was still on the computer. I was too immersed in work to notice Kook standing next to my desk.

"It's way to early to be spending your nights at work." he said, "I called you like a hundred times."

"I was busy." turning away to roll my eyes.

"Come on, let's pack up and get a few drinks to celebrate your first day." I was delighted with his offer. I packed up and we were out of the building.

We walked in silence to a nearby store. Grabbed a few bottles of hard liquor and proceeded back home.

We popped the drinks and slumped on the couch. I kept my distance, still not knowing what to say or feel at the moment. What I saw that noon was still fresh in my mind.

"Are you going to daze off the entire night?" he asked, snapping me back to reality.

I took a big gulp of the drink and felt slightly relieved. The heat of the alcohol was burning my body. We just sat there, he refilling my drink now and then.

"Are you gonna say anything at all?" he grew frustrated.

"Were you banging her?" I spilled, the alcohol doing the talk. "I think I saw her sex face."

"No." he answered. "Something or someone got in the way."

"Hmmm.." I continued drinking, not caring if I looked like a mess. "Sorry for dick-blocking. I wouldn't have if I knew. I know how Kookie likes to finish things."

"I think that's enough for today," he grabbed the glass away from my hand. Sensing my mental state was not around anymore.

I glared at him, wrestling him for my glass back. At the same moment, he pulled me towards him and began kissing me. He pushed me hard to the couch, kissing me like an animal. Suddenly he pulled back. He looked at me with such lust, and began ripping apart my clothes.

"Stop it Kook." I pleaded. "Please.."

He ignored. He began playing with my breasts, sucking and biting. I tried to struggle, but he was beyond my strength. He continued biting my breast and pinching the nipples. I was beginning to feel pleasure.

He went down. Devouring me between my thighs, my breath hitched. I surrendered to his touch, his kisses and his needs. He looked up towards me, not blinking from my sight and began taking off his pants. He forced himself into me, making me moan in both pain and pleasure. Thrusting deeper and deeper. I closed my eyes, taking in the pleasure within me and shouted his name as I came. It didn't stop him, he continued. Going deeper and harder. He clenched his jaw and his moans became louder. We both got lost in pleasure as he released himself deep in me.

He pulled out and began walking to his room. Leaving me on the couch. I stood up, went to my room. I curled up on my bed, in tears.

What the fuck?