"I do miss him. But I cannot be weak. He—he has to applogize for all he did," I mumbled.

"Well I don't think he'll be apologizing today. He looks angry and kinda scary." Kelsey told me.

I quickly sat up. "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said." She started looking around my room, as if seeing it for the first time.

"Why is he angry?" I questioned.

"Because you didn't forgive him immediately. When I told him that he had only climbed the first rung of the ladder that would lead to your forgiveness, I saw him gritting his teeth and eyes hardening. He then muttered something in Italian before storming out of the living room," she answered.

Angry tears welled up in my eyes. Severin had no right to be angry. He had done terrible things to me and Kelsey. He should know that just by cutting up a bunch of fruits was not going to be enough to earn my forgiveness. He had to work hard for it. And he should understand that I was mad at him, and not act like a petulant child.

"Maril, stop crying," Kelsey whined. "You know, if this is what pregnancy is like then I'm never having babies," she stated.

"What's up with your hair? And don't talk shit about my baby," I snarled.

"Oh, you like?" She held up her pony tails. "Didn't take me long to make these."

"You look like a fifteen year old," I commented, eyeing her gum drop hair ties.

"I know, but the hair ties match my outfit." The yellow and orange gum drop hair ties did match Kelsey's yellow and orange halter top and white skinny jeans.

"Didn't anybody tell you to change?" I enquired, feeling slightly better.

"If by tell you mean threaten me to change, then yeah, Severon did that," she replied, her pineapple earrings, dangling to and fro.

I frowned. "Severon threatened you? Why? He's so sweet, he can't threaten anyone," I said.

Kelsey laughed, a full, body shaking laugh. "He's sweet?! What planet do you live on, woman? There is nothing sweet about Severon Aresco. The man makes me wish I had never met him," she replied.

"No, he's incredibly sweet and considerate. He's not cruel," I asserted.

"He is not sweet nor considerate. He is evil, and scary. And this just proves that there is a third brother. Because only another Aresco is capable of being sweet and considerate, not Severon," Kelsey stated.

"You're ridiculous," I muttered, shaking my head.

"I'm right," she said with conviction.

"Oh? If you're right, then tell me what exactly has Severon done to you, and when did he  do it, and why did he do it?" I threw at her.

"What has he not done. Except for tattooing his damn name on my skin, there is nothing he hasn't done," she responded.

"Has he raped you?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Uh, no, no he has not, but other than that, there is nothing he hasn't done," Kelsey answered.

"Has he beaten you, hit you?" I enquired.

"No, he hasn't done that either," she replied sheepishly.

"Then how can you say he is evil?" I queried.