Part 3

Part 3

"You can't keep me in here!" I shouted at no one in particular. My cries echoing against the concrete walls of the cell.

The handsome man, who was named Tiger, pushed me inside the cell, then chained me to the wall and left me to my own devices, but not before telling me that Mr. Aresco was a Mafia boss then locked the heavy metal door shut.

Instantly my mind started conjuring one painful experience after the other. Mr. Aresco cutting me up in five pieces. Or maybe he would use Lingchi—death by a thousand cuts—to kill me slowly and painfully. Or maybe he would water board me. The vicious thoughts weren't doing anything to make me feel better. They were only making me more nauseated.

I shut my mind off, effectively stopping it from painting anymore brutal scenarios. I needed to keep my wits about me, otherwise I would die, and it would have nothing to do with Aresco.

Instead, I took a note of my surroundings. There wasn't much to the cell I was being held in. Just four dreary gray walls, with a heavy, metal, black door that had thick bars, like a prison cell. Inside the four walls was nothing except a couple of tiny windows at the top, barely big enough for my head to fit through, let alone my whole body. The cell was lit up by a bunch of flourescent lights. The floor was cemented, with no tiles whatsoever. There was no bed, but there was a metal bucket situated in one corner. I just wished that my bladder didn't start complaining soon, I had no intention of relieving myself in a freakin' bucket. The only decoration in the cell were the chains that I was currently bound to. They were heavy, the cuffs around my wrists weighing me down. The ends of the chains were embedded deep within the wall at my back, while the length of the chains was pooled at my sides. I tried not to move too much, the clinking of the chain links pierced my ears. I was seriously hating the chains at the moment.

My thoughts turned towards my twin. I prayed with all my heart that she was okay. God help anyone who tried to hurt my sister. And if Aresco made the mistake of double crossing me, then I would castarate him, Mafia boss be damned!

Murderous thoughts aside, I had to get out of here, before Aresco chopped me up and roasted me for dinner. However, being chained did not help my chances for escape. Maybe I could seduce Aresco; then when he would be able to trust me I would escape. But that would take too long. The man was in the Mafia, I had a feeling that trust was one word he didn't know the meaning of, maybe not even the spellings.

The clicking of the lock snapped me back to reality. My gaze shot to the ugly metal door which was slid open and Aresco entered. My mouth went dry at seeing the handsome devil striding towards me with a smirk on his face. Jacks$$!

"Hello, precious, did you miss me?" He mocked, igniting my temper.

"Miss you? Are you kidding? I would rather stick needles in my eyes," I shot back.

Aresco's eyes narrowed at my response, giving birth to fear in my core. Sh!t, the man was scary. Another man, similar to the goons who kidnapped us, entered with a metal chair in his gigantic hands. He softly placed the chair in front of Aresco then left without saying a word.

"You better watch your mouth, kitten, before I put a bullet inside it," Aresco threatened.

"Sure, do that, you'll be doing me a huge favor," I retorted, wondering where my sanity had gone off to, I shouldn't be mouthing off to my future killer.

"How will me killing you be a favor, gem?" He asked confused. His forehead creasing in an adorable frown. Yup, my sanity had definitely gone with the wind.

"Well, if you kill me, I won't have to deal with your disgusting presence," I stated confidently. My voice not wavering in the least.

Aresco gritted his teeth then prowled over to where I was sitting and bent down until his face was levelled with mine. His golden eyes flashed dangerously making my heart race in pure terror.