Part 7

Part 7

"Let me go!" I shouted, struggling against the vice-like grip on my arm, but snapped my mouth shut when Severin threw me a withering glare.

"Silence," he gritted out, "Not one word from your mouth, or so the Devil helps you, Maril, I'll actually fück you raw, räpe or no räpe." I gulped at hearing his words. If his words held even an ounce of jest, I would've continued to struggle, but his words were serious. He was serious.

"Granito, portami il foglio," Severin barked in Italian. (Granite, bring me the sheet)

Immediately, a bald man wearing a tattoo of a spider on his neck, came forward and handed Severin a folded piece of cloth.  Severin quickly unfolded the cloth—which turned out to be a sheet, and wrapped it around me, hiding my nudity from the men's eyes.

Severin wrapped an arm around my knees then threw me over his shoulder, and begun walking back to what I assumed was the mansion. I wanted to protest at the primal manner Severin was carrying me in, but I restrained myself. I didn't want Severin to humiliate me in front of his men.

In no time we arrived at the mansion. Severin didn't stop, just continued up the marble staircase, utterly silent. Blood was rushing in my head making me dizzy, if Severin didn't put me down soon I was sure to lose consciousness.

Thankfully, before I could succumb to darkness Severin put me down. I staggered and gripped on to Severin, as he was the only person standing in front of me that could offer me support. I was glad he didn't push me away, otherwise I would've fallen on the floor for sure.

I glanced around to see that Severin had brought me to a different room. This room was very feminine with peach and black as the dominating colors. The bed was a dark four poster with a canopy—fit for a princess; with all the other usual furniture. I really liked this new room. Even though I loved the gray room I was staying in, I wanted to at least spend one night in this room.

Without saying anything, Severin pulled the sheet from my body along with my pants, leaving me in nothing but my panties. Leaving me standing, Severin went inside the bathroom and I heard the sound of water running.

After a few seconds Severin came out of the bathroom and silently stripped me off my panties, leaving me bare. I should've been shocked at his bold actions. I should've been angry that he had stripped me off like he had every right to do so. I should've felt embarrassed at being naked in front of him. But I wasn't. Simply because, I was more worried about what Severin was going to do to me than fretting over my nudity. Without sparing me a glance he pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Sandro, io sono voglio che tu vieni da me in venti minuti e di ricorso tatuaggi di Maril," Severin muttered softly ans hung up. (Sandro, I want you to come to me in twenty minutes and redress Maril's tattoos)

"Get in," Severin ordered, his voice hard, his eyes furious.

Without uttering a sound, I silently padded inside the bathroom to see the water flowing in a peach clawfoot bathtub. Bubbles hid the water as it continued to fill the tub. Since Severin wasn't present with me, I took a moment to gaze around the bathroom.

It had the same color scheme as the room. The walls were peach with black trims. There was a mirror with an intricate black frame hung on the wall. There was a toilet against one of the walls, and a shower stall with glass walls in one corner. There were two sinks with a cabinet for accessories. All in all, the bathroom gave off a luxurious vibe.

Severin slammed the bathroom door shut making me jump. Throwing me a hard glare, he strode purposefully to the now filled bathtub and turned off the tap. My eyes widened when he started stripping. In less than a minute, Severin took off his shirt and jeans and stood before me in just his boxers.