Twenty Five|Date Night (4)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook carefully placed me on the sofa.
"What did you do, Yessi?"
"I fell down the stairs.." I said. Jungkook made a 'tsk' sound and shook his head.
"You so clumsy. Let me see you foot." He sat down in front of me and placed the damaged foot on his lap, he took off my sock and touched it lightly. I bit my lip and closed my eyes tightly. "Just as I thought, you sprained your ankle." I opened my eyes when Jungkook stopped moving my foot around. He stood up and looked at me. "Where is your first aid kit?"
"Um it's in the bathroom. It's easy to find." I said. Without a word Jungkook left me and quickly made his way to the bathroom. It felt like he was back in just som seconds. He sat down again and placed the foot in his lap again. He looked so lovely and caring, I just loved seeing him like this. His focus was in my foot so he didn't know that I was watching his every move. He had some cream in his hands, and I felt how cold it was when he massage it on my foot.
"This will help a bit." Jungkook said and looked up from my foot to my face. He gave me a caring smiled and all I saw in his eyes were love. He looked away and I felt how he put bandage around my foot. "You need to be more careful Jagi." Jungkook said when he was done. I smiled widely when I heard him say jagi. I sounds right. And I really liked it.
"Yes I will." I answered. "Thank you for taking care of me."
"Don't thank me Yessi, of course I have to take care of you. Your my girlfriend!" He answered and smiled. He was so cute when he smiled like that, I couldn't help but to smile back at him.

"What should we do now?" I asked.
"How about we just stay here and watch anime? You can't walk around when your foot still hurts."
"Sounds good Oppa."
"Do you have any snacks?" Jungkook asked and got up from the sofa.
"Yeah in the kitchen." I said and pointed to the kitchen.
"Be right back babe." He said in English and walked away.

When I didn't see Jungkook anymore I sat up and took the TV remote and skipped through the channels and did so we could see what anime we wanted to see. Jungkook came back when I was done, he was caring two big bowls with chips and popcorn. He placed them on the coffee table in front of the sofa.
"We just need something to drink." He said and  walked away again. He came back with two glasses of Coca Cola and then sat down beside me. "What should we see?" Jungkook asked.
"Do you want to see Black Butler?" I asked.
"Yes! Come on play it!" He said happily. I chuckled and played the episode I was on.
I laid down on the sofa and Jungkook laid behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly to his body. He placed a light kiss on my neck.

The sex scene is starting here. If you don't what to read it, then just skip it.

After about 10 minutes into the episode I couldn't concentrate me, Jungkook was just to close to me. I remember what Rebecca unnie had written on the note 'I have some condoms in my room.' I felt a small smirk on my lips.
I pressed my butt against his front and I could feel his dick. Jungkook froze a bit.
"W-What are you doing Yessi?" He asked.
"Nothing.." I said innocent while I started to roll my hips against him. I felt how hard he got just by this.
"Y-Yessi..." he stuttered.
"Huh? I'm not doing anything, watch Black Butler now."
"I can't concentrate i-if you d-do that!" Jungkook was breathing harder now and I just smirked. I pressed my butt harder now and he let out a small moan.
"Oh you like that huh?" I said and chuckled.
"Ugh yeah.."
I turned around so I was facing him. Our eyes were locked and and all I saw in his was lust and love. My hand slowly made its way to his hard dick, I opened up his pants and then let my hand get inside his pants and underwear. I held his dick light and then I let my hand go up and down. Jungkook opened his mouth slightly as he closed his eyes too. His pants and underwear were off in just seconds.
My hand went up and down fast and slow I wanted to tease him, Jungkook through his head back. I licked my lips and my head slowly made its way down to his dick, I took it in my mouth and Jungkook gasped, his hands landed on my head. I started to suck him, my head moved up and down and Jungkook's hips were moving around. I think he likes it.
"Of fuck Yessi!" He cursed and grabbed my hair. "Do it like this." He pushed my head down so his dick was all the way inside my mouth I let out a small moan. I did as he told me and Jungkook cursed, his hips moved and then he came into my mouth. My eyes widen when I understood what happened and then I swallowed his cum.

I sat up and looked at my boyfriend, Jungkook's breaths were heavy. And he had a big smile.
"Where did you learn that?" He asked.
"I like lollipops." I answered with a smirk. Jungkook got up "I'm not done with you, I just have to fuck you." He whispered into my ear.
"Rebecca have condoms in her room."
"Oh so good, let me get them." Jungkook left and ran up the stairs fast. I took off my red and black flannel and then my white shirt and threw it on the floor. Jungkook was back in just seconds. He had a big smirk on his face when he saw me in just my white bra.
"You look really sexy Yessi." He said and made his way too me. He claimed on top of the sofa and then my pants were off. I laughed a bit nervously, I can believe we are going to have sex!
Jungkook's hands were on my boobs and he massaged them gently we tongue kissed at the same time and it was getting really hot. His right hand traveled down to my wet pussy, he went inside my panties and took two fingers inside. I moved my hips with out knowing.
"Damn your dripping... just for me." Jungkook whispered. He fingered me fast and it felt so fucking good I moan loudly and that he liked that I could tell.
"You don't need these anymore kitten." Oh god that nickname! I just love when he calls me that. Jungkook tore my panties in half. And he placed himself in front of me I felt his dick at my entrance. Oh god I want him now!

"I'm going to fuck you now kitten. Just say if it hurts." I just nodded, I had no words anymore.
When he saw my small nod he pushed himself inside of me.
"Ahh!" I yelled. He didn't stop he just did it slower so I could get used to the feeling. Once I was okey I said "fuck me Jeon Jungkook." And that was what he did.
Jungkook went in and out off me. He putt me in different positions and it felt like I was in heaven. My own Kookie heaven.
I felt how my end was coming and I think Jungkook's was too. He kept going faster and faster. After just some more thrusts I came and so did Jungkook. It felt like everything had stopped, it was just him and I now and nothing else matters.
"I love you." We said at the same time.