Twenty Five|Date Night (4)

Start from the beginning

"Okey see you soon babe."

[Bye I'll see you soon my sweet baby girl]

And with that we ended the phone call. I got up from the sofa and up to my room.
"Ugh I have to clean!" My room look like a bomb had exploded inside there. I don't want Kookie to see this. I quickly started to clean my room and. When I was done I sighed loudly and sat down on my chair beside my computer.
"Finally..." I breathed out and looked around. It looked much better now. I had nothing in the floor beside my big carpet, my bed was fixed and every pillow laid perfectly in it. My phone vibrated and got my fully attention. Jungkook had texted me and it stood that he would be here in 30 minutes. Time to get ready then.

I started my music and had it on shuffle. The first song that was played was "White T-shirt" by Jonghyun from Shinee. I sang along while I got undressed. I took off my gray sweatpants and my big white T-shirt. Everything fell down on the floor and I just stepped over it and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and I was done after 7 minutes, I dried my hair and brushed my teeth quickly. I washed my face so I wouldn't get any pimples and then I brushed my short hair. I made my way to my closet and found a pretty nice outfit.

When I was done I heard a light knocking on the door

"It must be my Kookie!" I said with a big smile on my lips. I ran down the stairs and to the front door but suddenly when I was almost down I slipped and fell down.
"Ahhh!"
It all happened so quickly, all of sudden I was sitting on the floor at the end of the staircase. I got up and rubbed my butt, it took the most damage. I heard the knockings in the door again, I took a step forward and it hurt like hell! "Ahh." I wimped, even though it hurt I made my way to the door and opened it to see my man. Jungkook was wearing a cool black face mask and a black hat so nobody would see it was him.

 Jungkook was wearing a cool black face mask and a black hat so nobody would see it was him

He gave me a eye smile and quickly walked inside. When the door was closed he quickly took off the mask and hugged me.
"I missed you." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and hugged him back.
"And I missed you." We stood there, just hugging each other for at least 5 minutes before we pulled away. I watched Jungkook take off his black converse. He noticed me and smiled.
"What are you looking at babe?"
"Someone really hot." I said and slightly smirked. He raised his eyebrows and looked confused.
"Who?"
"You silly!" I laughed at his answer Jungkook smiled and pulled me in for another hug. We pulled away again and Jungkook started to walk into the living room, I tried to walk after him but the my foot hurt really bad now. But I still tried to walk, I don't quite easily. Jungkook turned around and he noticed that something was wrong. He walked back to me and looked worried.
"What's wrong?" He asked and looked at me up and down.
"Nothing." I answered and walked past him. He saw that I was in pain.
"Yessi stop." And that was what I did. waiting for his next move. He came closer. "Dose your foot hurt?" He asked and I nodded. "Aw what did you do?" He asked but before I could answer he took one hand where my knees were and the other at my back and started caring me bride style. Jungkook held me close to his body while he mad his way to the sofa in the living room.