Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)

Start from the beginning

I picked out my outfit and got dressed.

I played BTS's news song 'Save me' when I was done just because I love Bts

I played BTS's news song 'Save me' when I was done just because I love Bts. The song was really good and I love the dance Rebecca unnie choreographed to them.

I had one last look in the mirror before I left my apartment. Perfect! Let's meet the boys now!
The time was 1.30 pm, it took exactly 1 hour to get ready, that's a new record!
I ran to the bus stop and entered the bus that would bring me to SM.
I got of when the bus stop on the bus stop beside the SM building. I walked inside, said hi to the woman in the front desk and took the elevator to the third floor, where Exo had their practice room.

"Hello guys." I said as I closed the door behind me.
"Hey Bre!" They all yelled. All nine boys sat or laid on the floor, breathing heavily. Baekhyun got up fast and almost ran to me.
"Hey cutie." He whispered into my ear as he hugged me tightly.
"H-Hey babe." I stuttered.
All the other eight guys made 'ohhh' and 'ahhh' sounds and that made me blush.
"Look at them, they are so cute." Chanyeol said.
"I don't what to see stuff like that. Get out. " D.O said. Baekhyun and I stopped hugging and turned to the guys.
"Ah don't say that hyung, let them." Kai said and kinda hugged him too.
"I wish I had a girlfriend too.." Xiumin said sadly but still in a cute way. He made me laugh.

"Aww don't say that Xiumin oppa, you will find one soon I hope." I said and sat beside him on the floor.
"What have you been up to on your day off Bre?" Suho asked me.
"Not much, I was with my cousin before but after that I just got some rest." I answered.
"Sounds nice, I really need some more sleep right now." Lay yawned.
"Okey guys let's dance everything one more time and then we can go to the dorm." Baekhyun said as he got up from the floor.
"Yes! I really want to see and hear the new song!" I said excited.
"Okey only for you Bre." Sehun smiled.
"I'm fixing the music, go to your places now." Chen said.

I made my way from them and sat in the sofa instead.

The song was called monster and I had never seen then dance it so I was amazed! I love the song and man the moves! I watched every move and bobbed my head to the music, this song is going to be a hit! The music stopped and they looked at me. I jumped up and clapped my hands.
"Oh my god! that was amazing! It's going to be a huge hit!"
"Hah thanks noona." Sehun laughed.
"Did you like it babe?" Baekhyun asked and took my hand.
"Yes I loved it!"
"Good." He gave me a cute eye smile.
"Let's hit the showers!" Suho said loudly.
"Yes!" Everyone said back.
"I'll be right back." Baekhyun said, he kissed my left cheek and then walked away from me.

All nine guys left the room and sat down on the floor waiting for my man.

***
"Nan dansunhan ge joha! Nae soge sumeoitdeon geosi jigeum nun ddeosseo! Geurae Wolf! Naega wolf! awuu!
Ah saranghaeyo!
Nan neukdaego neon minyeo! Geurae Wolf! Naega wolf! Awuuuu! Ah saranghaeyo!
Nan neukdaego neon minyeo!"

Baekhyun and I was in the karaoke room in the SM building, we stayed here because we were afraid if someone saw us.
We just sang wolf together. And I was actually good!
"Yay look at the scoring babe!" Baekhyun said happy.
"We got 98%! How is that possible?"
"We are just that good." He answered. "It would 100% if I didn't mess up the rap tho."
"Yah don't say that, your awesome!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Wanna sing another song?" I asked and pulled away so I could see his beautiful face.
"Nah let's take a break, we have already done 6 songs."
"Hah yeah your right." I stood on my toes so my face got closer to his, I leaned forward and our lips met. Baekhyun kissed me back immediately as usual.

The sex scene is starting here. If you don't what to read it, then just skip it.

His tongue came inside my mouth, our tongues danced together with passion. Baekhyun's hands was on my hips, he pulled me closer to his body and he felt so warm. My hands traveled up to his hair and i let my fingers through it. Baekhyun kissed my lips first and then his soft lips went down to my neck, he kissed it and sucked on it and I couldn't help it but to let out a small moan.
"Huh you liked that?" He teased.
"Ah of course I did." I answered.
He pushed me down on the sofa, it didn't hurt but it took me by shock. Baekhyun smirked at me. He pulled off his shirt and threw it in the floor. He was just about to sit down beside me but I stopped him.
"Wait! The windows." He looked around and then walked to them and pulled the curtains down so no one could see us.
"Strip babe." He commanded. I smiled and did it. I pulled off my clothes fast.
I was only in my black panties now.
"How can you be so beautiful?" He asked. He made his way to me and kissed my lips again. His hands was on my boobs, touching them gently.
"Ah harder." I moaned out. And Baekhyun did as I said, he rubbed his hands harder.
Baekhyun was still kissing me as his hands went lower and lower. They came inside my panties and then!
"Ahh!" Two fingers were inside on me.
"So wet!" Baekhyun teased me again. His fingers went in and out over and over again. I moaned loudly. "It's good that the wall are soundproof." He said as he continued to leave love bites on my skin.
I was breathing heavily and I felt that my end was near. "Ah bae-Baekhyun! I'm going to cum!" I said loudly, almost screaming.
"Yes cum for me Breanna! Cum!" And as he said that I came.
Baekhyun stood up from the sofa and pulled off his pants, I saw his naked body in front of me. He's dick was hard and all I wanted was to ride it. He pulled a condom on it and came back to the sofa, he kissed my lips again. Our tongues danced together.
"Please let me ride you Byun Baekhyun." I begged.
"Of course you can ride me babe."
He laid down on the sofa and I sat on top of him, I slowly pressed down on his dick.
We both let out a loud moan when he was all the way inside of me. I pulled myself up and down faster and faster then slower. The room was filled with our moans, groans and skin slapping.
"Oh god I'm going to cum!" Baekhyun yelled.
And then came, I came with him. I fell on top of him, breathing heavily as fuck.
"Thank god that the room is soundproof." I laughed.