Twenty Four|Date Night (3)

Start from the beginning

We had to walk over a bridge made off rope

We had to walk over a bridge made off rope. I struggled with it because I almost fell all the time. Jackson put his arm around my waist and helped me come over it. I blushed, we were really close now.
Ones we came over we ran to the slide.
"You sit first and then I'm behind you." Jackson said and pointed were I would sit.
"Okey." I replied and sat down, Jackson sat really close to me, his arms were around my waist and he gave me a back hug. He rested his head on my shoulder and it was really comfortable, I could stay like this forever.
"Okey let's do this!" Jackson said in English.
"1.......2......" He started to count in English too. "....3!" He pushed us so we got some speed.
"Ahhhh!" We both yelled. It wasn't scary but I got this weird, ticklish feeling.

"Whhhhaaa! That was fun, let's play some more." I said ones we got done again. I ran away from Jackson and started to play just like a kid.

****
Jackson and I have been playing around here for about 45 minutes or so and I started to get hungry.
"Oppa I'm hungry." I said and grabbed his arm.
"Okey let's eat then."
Jackson grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together. We started to walk to a place were thy sell a lot of street food. It smelled sooooo good!
"Look Oppa! Tteokbokki!" I let go of his hand and ran to the tteokbokki stand.

"Can I get two sticks? Please

"Can I get two sticks? Please." I asked the lady. She smiled and nodded to me. She gave me the food and I paid. I turned around and looked for Jackson, I saw him and ran to him.
"Here eat this." I said and gave him his tteokbokki. He took it and looked angry.
"Don't run away like that, I got worried."
I chuckled "aw come on, don't be like that." I teased him.
He took his mask away just for now so he could eat. We ate our food and walked to some more food trucks and stands.
"I want to eat that." Jackson said and pointed somewhere, I tried to looking but I couldn't. There is to many people here and I'm not that tall.
"I can't see." I said and he only chuckled at me. "Don't laugh at me, I can't help that I'm short."
"Hey your not that short, your... Just right." I laughed at him, he's too cheesy sometimes.

We walked to where Jackson had pointed and the food looked really good here too.
It was odeng!

We walked up and Jackson took to sticks to us and then gave me one

"Can I have some soup too?" I asked him.
"Yeah okey. Anything for you babe." He pored the hot water into a small cup and gave it to me. I dipped my Odeng into it, and started to eat. Jackson eat two more and I so did I. Jackson paid for the food and and we walked to a place where they sell goldfish bread.

 Jackson paid for the food and and we walked to a place where they sell goldfish bread

We ate that too and then some people started to look more at Jackson.
"Oppa." I said, he looked down at me. "I think they know who you are." I whispered. Jackson looked around and noticed the people who was staring at us. He leaned down a bit to me.
"Let's go."

***
Jackson and I had left the street food area and made it to my place. We where inside and sat in the couch. My parents where not hole because they were working. Lucky us.
"Hey babe." Jackson said. "Let's do something fun."
"Yeah like what?" I answered and he only smirked.

The sex scene is starting here. If you don't what to read it, then just skip it.

Jackson leaned closer to me, making the space between us disappear. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back instantly. His hand landed on my thigh and it slightly stroked my thigh up and down. The kiss got more passionate, Jacksons hands got slowly up to my boobs. He grabbed them and I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away and made me sit in his lap. I pulled my shirt off and he saw my naked skin. He grabbed my boobs again and massaged. I moaned again and I saw how turned on he was.
"Fuck! Your so hot." Jackson said and started to kiss me again, we made out on the couch and it was really hot. I pulled away from his lips and pulled his shirt off and saw his abs. He sucked on my neck slightly and made me moan, I felt how hard he was. I smirked and stood up from his lap. Jackson looked disappointed at me.
"Come and get me!" I said and ran away, I ran to my room. I closed the door and pulled my shorts and jumped onto my bed.

The door opened and I saw my horny little boyfriend. I laughed a bit. Jackson made his way to me while he took off his pants.
He only had he's boxers on when he sat on my bed. He hovered over me and we started to make out again. We rolled around on my bed, it was really hot in the room. Jacksons opened my bra on his first try. He started to kiss and suck my boobs.
"Ahhh Jackson!" I moaned. He got lower and lower on me And he soon came to my pussy. He pulled my panties down and started to lick me.
"Ahhh Ahhh!" My hips moved on their own.
Jackson started to finger me at the same time and he made me come. He pulled away and took a condom and put it on.
Jackson put his dick inside of me and started to fuck me.
"Ah your so tight Nia! Your really wet too!"
"Ah shut up!" I moaned, I couldn't control myself. It felt so good. Jackson fucked me more, both fast and slow, he was making me insane! Jackson made me come again and so did he. He fell on top of me and then rolled to the side.
"That... Was Soo good!" He said while catching his breath.
"Yes it was." I hugged him and we just laid there.
"I love you Jackson."
"And I love you Nia."