Twenty Four|Date Night (3)

Start from the beginning

It's simple, cute and comfortable. Just what I like. I put my hair in a high ponytail and then I was done. I took my phone and some money before I walked out of my room, I walked pasted my mom before I got to the front door.

"Where are you going?" She asked.
"Just out." I said while I put my shoes on. I took my black sneakers.
"But where?"
"Down to the park, I'm actually going on a date." I said and looked up at her.
"Oh is that so... " she said and smirked. "Well good luck and I want to meet him."
"Of course you will meet him mom, your going to love him!" I answered and smiled. "Okey mom, I have to go. See you later."
"When are you home again?" My mom asked.
"Umm I don't know, but don't wait up for me." I answered and opened the door. "Bye mom! Love you!"
"Love you too Nia!" She yelled back

I ran down the stairs in my apartment and quickly got outside. I took my phone and texted Jackson that I was done and I'll be at the park in 5 minutes.
He replied after just 5 seconds that he was already there. I put my phone down and started to walk. I was so happy and I was wondering what we would do today. I hurried up and soon I got to the park. I grabbed my phone again and called Jackson.

[Hello]

"Hey Oppa, where are you?" I asked, I had to call him Oppa now when we're in public, I don't want any fans or sasang fans to know about us.

[Im behind you]

I turned around but I couldn't see him.
"Where? I can't see you." I said.

[Look you your right now, I'm on the swing]

Jackson ended the phone call.
I looked to the swings and saw a bunch of kids playing around but then I noticed a bigger kid on the swings, probably an adult. I walked closer to the swings and to the man. I stopped right in front of him.

He had a black SnapBack and a dark mask over his face. He was dressed simply, just a red long sleeve and some black skinny jeans. His shoes were red too. He jumped off the swing and landed just right in front of me.
"Hey!" He said. I hugged him and he quickly responded it.
"Hey Oppa."
"I missed you. How's work?"
"Good but boring." Jackson grabbed my hand and started to walk. "When is your next comeback?" I whispered so no one would hear.
"We are working on some new songs but we haven't figured the dance out yet." He said and we sat down on a bench.
"Maybe Rebecca unnie can help, now when BTS is going on a tour."
"Yeah maybe.." His hand tighten the grip on my hand. "Let's not talk about work now. Okey? I wanna play!"

Jackson ran in front of me. He looked just like a little child. I laughed and started to run after him. Jackson stopped at a place where there weren't so many kids.

"Come on Nia! Hurry up!" He yelled back at me

"Come on Nia! Hurry up!" He yelled back at me. I ran faster to him and soon got to him.
"I'm going to try the slide!" I said happily.
"Me too!"
We started to climb up on the big towers so we could come up to the slide. It was pretty high up and I actually had fun. I haven't done this since I was a child and I'm 23 now!
Jackson climbed faster them me so he got up first.
"Come on Nia, I'm waiting on you just like a gentleman." Jackson said and hold out his right arm to me. I smiled and quickly grabbed it. Jackson helped me up.
"Thanks Jack.. Oppa I mean Oppa!" He chuckled a bit.
"Your so cute." He patted my head and we made our way to the slide.