A Bond is Formed

Superboy's point of view
I was laying on my bed reading a book I borrowed from (Y/n) when someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I said, siting the book on the bedside table. Then walked in a person I would have never saw coming. Superman.

I blinked. Where was he here? "Can I help you?" I asked nicely. Just because he didn't like me doesn't mean I was gonna be mean to him. He sighed and sat beside my laying form. I stared up at him, then he started to talk.

"Do you know what red Kryptonite is?" I shook my head, I didn't even know what regular Kryptonite was.  "Red Kryptonite basically makes us do and say things that we would never say and would never do, and we don't even remember them" I think I'm starting where he's going with this.

"So, what you said that night, you didn't even know it happened?" He shook his head. "You think I'm a real person?" I asked before I could stop myself. Superman's eyes widen and he had a shocked look on his face.

"Of course I think you a real person!" He said with determination. I smiled at him, the same hopeful smiled I had on my face that night at Cadmus, and it was returned with they same kind of smile.

(Y/n)'s point of view

I was being stared down at be the Dark knight after I had told him everything that had happen this week. The team was watching the two of us. I was ready to be thrown off the team when Superman and Superboy walked together. Wait, what?

I looked over at them as did Batman and the team. Superman had a arm around Conner's shoulder while Conner was slightly leaning into the gesture of his genetic parent. Both had a smile on there face. "I take it that everything between you two are good?" I asked. The Supers looked at me and nodded. "So, I'm not being thrown off the team?

"Wait, where would she be thrown off the team?" Superboy asked, but was ignored. Batman looked at me with what I think was a small smile.

"You not being kicked off the team" With that 7 worded sentence said in 3 seconds I could hear the cheers from my team. Before I even turn I was taken to the floor in a huge group hug. Laughed echoed through the cave.

"Wait a minute" Superboy said as the long hug ended. "I happy (Y/n) is still on the team, but can someone fill me on what's going on?" I looked at everyone.

"Did you not tell him?" I looked at Superman, who looked like a tiny bit look a deer caught in headlights. I sighed a bit and grabbed Conner's hand, leading him to a chair. "You might wanna get comfortable, this is a gonna be a looong story"