Hacking and A Break in

"Robin, your insane!"I shouted as I heard his plan. Conner was coming back in 15 minutes and robin telling us the first half of the plan. "You wanna break in to the Daily Planet, vandalize an office, and put a virus in a computer?!

"Too much? I could think of something smaller" Robin said, scratching his head.

"I think it's perfect! But I think it might be hard to pull off" Robin gave a smirk, an evil smirk that actually sent a shiver down my spine.

"Leave that to me" He said, crackling.

Later that night..

Me, Wally, Robin, and Artemis stood on the roof of the Daily Planet. Kaldur and Megan stay behind at the Mountain so Superboy wouldn't be alone and find out about our plan. Also, they didn't feel like breaking and entering and vandalizing so they volunteered to stay.

Robin was hacking the security system on his glove computer. "And we're good to go" His said maybe 10 seconds after he started. Guess it was a little to easy. I practically ripped the door open and ran down to the 27th floor. (The Daily Planet has 32 floors)

The gang came running, catching their breath. "You could have slowed down a little!" Artemis yelled. Me and Robin shushed her. Even if the security was down that didn't mean that someone wasn't working late.

Robin led us through the dark hall, until stopping at a door with a shining plaque that read 'Clark Kent'. Robin then stepped aside. "The stage is yours Miss (L/n)" I smirked and walked towards the door. I got down on one knee and ran my hand through my hair.

I pulled the bobby pin out and picked the lock using the old jam and jiggle. I turned the knob then walking inside with my friends right behind me. I clapped my hands together. "Alright everyone, let's get to work"

Robin got to work fast to computer, Wally was throwing paper all over, tossing books, etc, just making a mess, and me and Artemis had the fun job: Spray painting the walls

After about a hour, the place was a wreak, our work was done. We headed back to cave to find Megan, Conner, and Kaldur watching a movie. We joined in, saying that Wally wanted to show us this spot in Central City. About a hour later everyone had went home and me and Conner turned in. I fell asleep went a smile on my face. Clark is in for a bad morning.

The Next Morning

Now Clark may have been a morning person, but that didn't mean he liked Mondays. after stepping off the elevator and walking towards his office, he noticed people staring at him with some shock and pity. He was confused until his got to his door, Lois Lane standing beside it.

"Didn't know you hate Superman so much" She said before walking away, her long black hair hitting him as she turned. He looked at her confused until he saw the office. The walls were spray painted blue with red and yellow s all over, each and every one had a red circle with a line through it.

A bookcase was turned over, papers were everywhere. Clark walked over to the desk and turned the laptop he had left the night before to see each document was deleted. He exed out the flied and saw the screensaver. A blue wallpaper with the Superman s in red, like each one on the wall with a circle and crossed out. Written over it in big, messy red letters read

'This is only the begining!"