8 // here for you

San Francisco | 11:09 Am

With the amount of attention the company has been getting the stakes were higher than ever before. Stephen and Klay had no choice but to work their ass off for tomorrow's event. With Abc News, Fox News, and many other broadcasters around the globe the city was buzzing with excitement.

Except for Acacia.

The woman was strapped in her seat with tape on her mouth and chains on her legs, arms and feet. She couldn't have been anymore dehydrated than she she was now.

"Klay make sure everything is set for the Vip section. Wines, vodka, beer champagne and give me a confirmation once you have all those things." Stephen ordered, as he walked past Klay's office.

"Wait Steph!" Klay yelled, as her ran towards his friend. He didn't know how to tell his friend that Acacia was gone for nearly four hours without a text or call on her whereabouts. Stephen sighed, as he stopped in his tracks as Klay caught up to him.

"I think something is wrong. I gave instructions to Acacia to go to retro wines and she hasn't appeared ever since. ITS BEEN FOUR HOURS." Klay stated, with concern in his voice. Stephen bit his lower lip frightened. He didn't want anything to happen to her.

"DROP EVERYTHING." Stephen announced, as all his employees did as they were told. Stephen felt it in his gut, and he couldn't ignore the fact that Acacia was in danger.

"Mr. Curry I need to speak with you," Draymond stated, as he pushed through the employees who formed a large crowd around both owners. "Come with me please it's urgent." Draymond continued.

Stephen followed Draymond into his office. Being head of security cameras were all over the wall and photographs of suspects were pinned on his clipboard. Stephen was surprised, he hadn't expect Draymond to take this job serious but Draymond was full of surprises.

"What do you need?" Stephen asked, as he observed the office.

"I don't need anything, I just need to show you this." Draymond spoke, as he brought out his phone from his pocket. He unlocked his phone and Stephen had a look of confusion on his face. If it was nudes, he was going to kill him for wasting his time.

"I'm sorry I'm taking so long." Draymond apologized nervously, as he handed his phone over to Stephen.

Draymond had shown Stephen an image. An image that contained Acacia being trapped in a familiar warehouse. Acacia's cheeks were badly bruised, and she had a swollen eye. On the bottom corner of the picture you could see Dylan sipping on a glass of wine.

"FUCK." Was all that Stephen managed to say. He guessed that this was one of Ayesha's ways to try to have Stephen's fortune that his whole family had worked hard for.

"Hey! Everyone is waiting for you guys and everyone is staring at me and I feel uncomfortable." Klay whined, as he closed the door as he noticed a tear falling on Stephen's cheek.

"What's wrong?"

San Francisco | 9:47 PM

Stephen gripped onto his rifle, as Klay and aDraymond followed behind him with ease. They had spent the whole day trying to track down Acacia. Klay and Draymond were about to give up, until Stephen received a call from an anonymous caller that Acacia was being trapped in a warehouse between the piers of San Francisco.

Stephen gulped down as he heard screams of pain coming from Acacia. Dylan and Ayesha were both armed and that made this task extremely difficult.

"I called the police. They are on their way." Klay announced, as he crouched back on the floor behind a large rock.

"If they hurt her again. I'm telling you I will shoot I don't care. She's been in enough pain for one day." Stephen spoke, Klay didn't bother trying to talk him out of this because he knew how much loved the woman.

"Stop! Please NO." Acacia cried, as Dylan and Ayesha carried both sledgehammers in their hands. Stephen jumped out from the rock as he aimed for Dylan's foot.

"STEPHEN." Acacia yelled, happy to see a friendly face. Stephen couldn't help but cry as he saw how much pain Acacia was in.

As Dylan clutched onto his lower leg struggling to get up. Another person pulled the trigger, and it was Draymond. One shot wouldn't do the job, one shot would keep him alive and well at least now he was alive and in pain.

"Fuck!" Dylan exclaimed. As he handed the gun over to Ayesha.

"Shoot her Klay, please shoot her." Stephen begged, he couldn't do it himself because he couldn't stand how wrong he was about Ayesha. He married a woman who would go to all these extreme levels just for money. That's absurd.

Klay wiped his sweat on his jeans, as he aimed towards Ayesha's chest.

"WAIT!" Stephen interrupted, as he stared into Ayesha's eyes. Her eyes were no longer home to him, her eyes were dark and had no color in them. He fell in love with her eyes at one point and they used to chat all night long. He was going to start a family with her.

"I didn't mean to—" Ayesha spoke.

"That's enough. Klay shoot her." Stephen ordered, as he ran to Acacia who was very hurt because of the incidents earlier today.

And Klay did shoot Ayesha, Draymond clapped amazed that his friend would do such a thing. Ayesha was hurt, lying on the floor, begging the God above to help her.

"Bye Ayesha." Stephen stated, as he untangled Acacia from the rope, tape and chains. Acacia smiled as Stephen pulled of the last piece of tape on her mouth.

"I'm so glad that you're okay. I was worried sick." Stephen grinned, as he pulled Acacia in an amorous hug.

"You're always saving me. Thank you." Acacia stated, as she leaned in closer as their lips connected for the first time. The touch of their lips lingered on one another as they both smiled.

The officers finally arrived as Stephen and Acacia started a make out session. They were no fireworks, but police sirens and Acacia felt butterflies in her stomach.

"I always knew you guys would end up together." Klay enthused.

A/N:

i wrote this in the salon and the ending at home so bear with me if they are any mistakes and typos.

Im guessing two chapters will be left but I'm not sure yet.