6 // hospital

"What happened?" Klay spoke out from the phone, the woman sighed rubbing her cheeks. She had stayed in the hospital along with an unwelcome Ayesha. Sonya had even made clear of that fact.

"He passed out. It's totally my fault though. He would've been fine if he didn't worry about me so much." Acacia stated, she glanced over at Sonya who was grinning at her. Sonya had just told Acacia to 'go for it' which meant that she wanted Acacia to be with Wardell.

"It's not your fault. He just cares about you so much. Not a lot of men come around like he does. Take advantage of this opportunity." Klay enthused, he sounded like he was shoving some chips down his throat.

"Oh god you sound just like Sonya. When are you coming to the hospital?" Acacia asked the man, who continued to crunch onto his chips.

"I'd love to come by right now, but forgive me if I don't trust Draymond or Dylan to take care of things. I mean, work is almost over and Draymond and I might stop over. Is Ayesha still there?" Klay asked. Him and Ayesha had history with one another. Last summer, they hooked up while on yacht to Beverly Hills. Of course Stephen did not know that. Klay did and he wasn't going to allow his friend to marry an unfaithful woman who was willing to pay Klay big bucks for him to keep quiet. He did keep quiet, but not for the money. He was afraid that this incident would ruin his relationship with Stephen. It was too big of a risk.

"Yes–Sonya and I have been trying to get her to leave ever since she got here." Acacia commented.

"Well tell her that Klay says to leave or else I'll spill my coffee. Do it with your serious voice though. Don't laugh. Be serious. Direct. I know beneath those silky legs of yours you have a strong bone." Klay stated, secretly giggling at the thought of Acacia struggling to be strict.

"Why would she care if you spilled your coffee?" Acacia asked, confused on what the man's orders were.

"Just do it. I'll get her out of your hair." Klay commented, the woman sighed walking up to Ayesha who was sitting in a comforter beside the desk. Clearly their was tension between the woman as Acacia confronted her.

"Klay said to leave or else he'll spill his coffee?" Acacia stated unsure of herself, Ayesha furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Acacia sighed walking over to Acacia.

"I've said this many times before and I'm not afraid to say it now. Leave. Stephen does not want you here. Being in the condition that he is in you should actually care about his feelings this time." Acacia stated, before Ayesha could say anything more she walked away.

"So what happened?" Klay asked through the phone, knowing Klay he was relaxing while he ordered his minions to finish his dirty work without the consent of Stephen. 

"I had to do what I had to do." Acacia said, grabbing her cost from the rack as she headed out. Stephen was currently asleep, and she wanted to go to a local bakery where they sold Stephen's favorite cupcake.

"Way to be the bigger person. Goodbye, Acacia. Their is a crisis." Klay spoke out, as the call ended. Even though everyone told Acacia that it wasn't her fault what happened to Stephen. She did not believe them. They pitied her because she was just another homeless person who did not have any where else to turn to.

    While walking to the bakery Acacia received a call from Sonya.

"Honey forget what you're doing. Stephen is awake and he wants to see you." Sonya stated, she could hear Stephen's voice in the background because of how quiet the hospital room was.

"I'm on my way." Acacia said nervously, she didn't remember much about yesterday but she did remember the 'I love you' part. She wasn't sure if they were romantic feelings or friendly feelings; but she would figure that out.

The hospital

"Oh Acacia is here. I should leave you both alone." Sonya said exiting the room, smirking in Acacias direction. Acacia smiled politely walking over to Stephen's bed.

"Thank you for saving me." Acacia spoke out, the man nodded his head. Even though his legs were sore, and his head was killing him, he found it in himself to gather himself. He didn't want to become sentimental in front of Acacia because then he would be considered weak.

"By now you should know that I'd do anything for you. You are such a strong willed woman and whatever happened in the past know that I am always here for you." Stephen revealed, intertwining his fingers with Acacia's.

"I know that now; but please don't hurt yourself for me. Taking me in was enough but protecting me from everything is incredible."  Acacia said, staring at Stephen who continued to play with her hands.

"You know I can't help it." Stephen mumbled, his eyes were directed at me this time. 

"Stephen I...I love you. It's odd because the only man I've ever loved was Draymond but Draymond and I are just friends." The woman stated.

"We're different though. I know this isn't ideal but Acacia would you be my girlfriend?" Stephen asked out of the blue, the woman jumped up happily accepting the offer.

"I'd like that very much." Acacia mumbled, going up to kiss Stephen but was interrupted by Ayesha. Stephen groaned, everyone had made it clear that she was unwelcome and she disobeyed everyone's orders.

"But we need to get rid of her." Acacia whispered in Stephen's ear as he agreed.

"I'll call Draymond." Acacia mumbled.

"I'll call Klay. I'm sure they have a brilliant plan even though they sit around work drinking my wine." Stephen stated, grabbing his phone from the desk beside him.

"Baby I know you still love me. I don't know why you're trying to hide it." Ayesha stated, walking up to Stephen before Acacia tripped her.