2 // Trust

Acacia Miller, wasn't one to express her saddened thoughts. But she felt like she could trust the handsome man. After all, he had ran all this way just to speak to her. For Acacia Miller, that meant the world.

"Yes...I am." Acacia confessed, giving her full attention to Stephen. Stephen ran his fingers down his spine as he closed his eyes thinking of something. Something the woman did not understand.

"Why don't you come down to work for me? I needed help for a long time. If you decided to accept you'll be working alongside Dylan. Don't worry he's friendly." Stephen told the woman, he did want to help her. Whatever her past was, it didn't matter. Stephen Curry just wanted to help.

"I don't want to have this job out of pity." The woman told Stephen. Their was a slight breeze as that comforted their long silence.

"You're not. Acacia Miller, if you need a job. I have one for you. The offer still stands." Stephen announced, adjusting his bag to a more comfortable position.

"I'll think about it." The woman replied, arranging her posture. The side walk was an uncomfortable place to sleep. The woman's muscles were tight out of the inconvenience that it had caused. She groaned flexing her back, ignoring the man.

"Are you okay?" Stephen asked, looking at the woman in concern.

"Yea... I'm fine. Meet me here later? So we can discuss your offer? I have no phone so..." The woman quietly giggled to herself, but it was nowhere near funny.

"No...you're coming with me. I have extra rooms. I can't let you live on the streets." Stephen told the woman, offering her hand so she could get up.

"But how do I know you won't rape me?"

"I guess you'll just have to trust me." Stephen clarified, holding the woman's hand as they both ran off to his car.

☁️

        Stephen Curry was a luxurious man and that was proven when Acacia first step foot in the modern condo. Modern colors, plain rugs, frames of him and significant others. The place was modern but it also was homey. Something Acacia hadn't felt in a long while.

"It's not that big... So I'm sure you'll find you're way around here in time. The bathrooms over their and you're room is right over their." Stephen told the woman, he could see how amazed she was as she observed the condo.

"Not big! This is huge." Acacia stated, amazed as the mirrors, color schemes, furniture fitted together so perfectly.

"You'll get used to it." Stephen spoke softly, gripping onto a frame of him and his parents. Oh how he missed them so dearly. He clung onto the photo frame moving it to his room.

"Thanks." Acacia spoke abruptly, giving the man an unexpected hug.

"Have a goodnight. I need you fully rested for tomorrow's event." Stephen told the woman, handing her a schedule of their upcoming events.

"I never agreed to this." Acacia joked, jogging back to her own room. Room. Space. Acacia wrapped the soft angelic covers over her body as her muscles finally relaxed in ease. The quiet dark room was perfect for a good nights rest.

"Thanks Stephen." Acacia whispered to herself, hugging her pillows thankful for this opportunity to move forward.

☁️

"You'll be working alongside my bartender Klay. He'll show you around. Today's shifts won't be regular times. Their going on for an extended period of time because of the event." Stephen told the woman, harassing her with today's schedule and such.

"I got it from here...thanks." The woman spoke softly, grabbing the clipboard from the man as she headed towards the bar. She saw a man,  with dark hair and a glorious smile as she saw how focused he was on preparing himself for today's event. He had a tall figure appearing as if he was 6'7.

"I'm Klay I'll be showing you around. I'm assuming you'll be the waitress. But if anything happens you'll need to know how to be a bartender." Klay explained.

The woman giggled to herself eyeing the man on the left. He had blonde hair, with gorgeous eyes, and his smirk caught her off guard. Klay rolled his eyes, glaring at his friend Dylan.

"That's dick." Klay told the woman, cleaning up the dirty counters.

"dick?" The woman asked. He didn't look like a dick. He looked more like a Christopher or a James... but dick?

"Introduce yourselves." Klay ordered, hiding his laughter under his sleeve. The woman was so clueless that Klay couldn't resist the urge to mess with her.

"Hi dick, I'm Acacia." The woman introduced herself with an innocent smile, the dark room hiding the sniffles Klay was trying to contain.

"I'm not Dick. I'm Dylan. I'm sorry that my friend is acting so foolish. But don't worry I am full of honesty." Dylan told Acacia as he led her to the patio.

Even as Dylan talked and explained different things. Acacia could only focus on one person. She looked through the window interested in the one and only Stephen. His suit fitting him so sexily as Acacia couldn't help but lick her lips.

"You like him don't you?"