5 // The only woman I want

Chapter five:
The only woman I want

      With Draymond buying a house a couple hours away. Stephen could not help but offer him a job. He would be making a decent wage but within time Stephen hoped he'd be ready for bigger things. In terms of guidance, Klay seemed to be working well with Acacia.

Dylan had been moved to the opposite side of the building . Stephen did not explain nothing to his employee. He just ordered, if the order was not followed then Dylan would be fired. It was Stephen's duty to keep the woman safe. Even if it meant ruining his reputation around the business. Klay seemed to be everyone's favorite now. Meanwhile, Stephen was just the strict, shallow boss that everyone seemed to hate.

"I think these ballon's would really fit in with the lay out. I mean this guy is a billionaire I'm sure he'd love to be throwing ballon's all over the place." Acacia suggested, Klay sighed browsing through the woman's idea. It was plain, but overall it was a piece in which would benefit the business.

"I approve. Give Stephen my word please." Klay ordered, the woman nodded hesitantly before walking towards Stephens office. Stephen had made it clear that Acacia was always welcome into his office. So the woman happily barged in. What she saw hurt her, it was surprising at best, and was very unexpected. Stephen was sleeping with a woman. A woman that wasn't her.

Acacia slammed the door shut, running towards Draymond's office. He was the head of security and with that comes many benefits. Such as your own office.

"Ace! what are you doing here so unexpectedly?" Draymond asked, pulling Acacia into a hug as he saw how vulnerable she looked.

"Nothing–no–nothing's wrong. Except for the fact that I need to get laid." Acacia stated, grimacing at the thought of her and Draymond's first time. Back then they were lovers, now they were both content with just being friends.

"Wow... that wasn't what I was expecting." Draymond commented.

     Acacia did not like to ask for help, but she spent the majority of her time thinking about Stephen. When she saw him with that woman, she was definitely disappointed. Because she felt they had a strong connection. I guess it was all in her head.

"Please help me. I just feel so isolated." The woman continued to say. Draymond nodded his head, caressing the woman's cheek.

  As much as Draymond loved the woman. This task that she was asking him to do was unbearable.  How could he set up the woman he loved for another man who didn't deserve Acacia.   Sure, Draymond made some mistakes in the past; but his intentions were nothing short of good.

"I'll help you." Draymond forced out, he plastered a smile onto his face as the woman sighed in relief.

  "Klay! Have you seen Acacia?" Stephen questioned, he was aware that his shirt was ripped but he did not care. Klay laughed pointing at Stephen's shirt. 

"No I haven't. I just sent her to your office so she could tell you that her idea was approved. I don't know why she shouldn't be there." Klay stated.

"I messed up. Ayesha came back and you know how I get with her. I can't resist her, but I don't love her. I love Acacia."  Stephen commented, running his hands through his hair. Klay smiled amused of his friends current situation.

"You should talk to Draymond about it. Apparently your girl wants to get laid." Klay chuckled, flipping his phone over so Stephen could read their messages.
Feb. 10. 2016
Klay: ayee welcome to the company! in a matter of weeks you'll be making big bucks $ 

Draymond: Thanks bro!  Btw what is up with Stephen's jeans they look like mom jeans lmao

Klay: I may have done the laundry over there a couple of times ;) don't tell him haha anyways gotta go train Dylan.

Draymond: alright man.

Feb.17. 2016

Draymond: Apparently Acacia wants to get laid ??? she saw Stephen hooking up with some girl in his office.

Klay: Damn shits about to go down #klayisnotinvolved

"You guys text like teenage girls and I'm going to get you back for my jeans. Those cost nearly 400 dollars." Stephen stated,  walking away into the main area.

_____________________________

"Ayesha I'm so busy with the business and my employees. I hire good people, with that comes the responsibility of taking care of them. I'm sorry but the feelings aren't mutual." Stephen stated, he was currently on the phone with his ex wife.  While walking in the streets of San Francisco, since it was a weekday it was fairly packed.

"But baby I love you. I haven't done anything wrong. Why can't we work this out?" Ayesha asked.

"I just don't feel like being in a relationship right now. I'm focused on my business. I'm sorry Ayesha... I have to go."  Stephen stated, ending the call before the woman had any other chance to respond.

  He remembered walking in this area of San Francisco. This was where he met Acacia.  She seemed so crazy, desperate and vivid. What truly amazed him about Acacia was her ability to read situations.

"Ahh!" 

Stephen jumped, hearing the screams of a familiar woman. He wasn't sure who it was; but he continued to follow the voice despite the loudness of the cars, trains and buses.  Stephen quickly stopped himself, catching his breathe before continuing to search for the woman.

"Draymond? Stephen? Klay? Please help me!"

It was at that point that Stephen realized that it was the woman he most desired: Acacia. So he ran as fast as his tired legs could take him. 

"Acacia where are you? I'm here!" Stephen yelled. He briefly observed the area looking around the whole neighborhood before being crashed with a body. It wasn't Acacia, it was a man suited in all black with a black garbage bag.

"Kyle." Stephen mumbled under his breathe. Kyle nodded his head, throwing pieces of glass on Stephen's body before kicking him into the curb.

"Stop!" A female voice yelled. Stephen turned his head to be faced to Ayesha. Ayesha quickly threw her heals off her feet and threw it at Kyle. Ayesha would do anything for the man she loved.

"Stephen?" Acacia asked, appearing from the corner of the neighborhood. Half of her face was scarred, her hands were filled with blood and her eyes were dark.

"Acacia? Call the ambulance I can't feel my legs legs. Also, I love you." Stephen stated, before passing out in the curb. Ayesha glared at Acacia.

"You stole my man."