1 // Clean Slate

Opening a nightclub wasn't intentional for Stephen Curry

Opening a nightclub wasn't intentional for Stephen Curry. But he had the money and their was space available to do so. Why waste the golden opportunity? So here he was in the majestic streets of San Francisco as women eyed him. Stephen Curry, was an attractive man and as he styled his suit it made him look even more sexy.

"fuck." The man cursed, seeing the shops 'closed' sign. He needed to buy a collection of vodkas for a party tonight. But it didn't look like it was going to happen the way he desired.

A woman stopped in her tracks, seeing the disbelief in the man's face. He was zoned out as he payed no attention to her or her presence. The woman tapped his shoulders lightly, awaiting a response. He instantly twitched his shoulders interrupted by his own thoughts and sentiments.

"Are you okay?" The woman asked, she was sporting a beanie and sweatpants with a rugged shirt. What an outfit. The man thought to himself nodded quickly and politely.

"Yea I just needed to get some vodka's for an event that I'm hosting." Stephen replied, pulling his phone out to show her the exact vodka that he desired. The woman nodded her head, looking around the city.

"I know somebody who can help you." The woman mumbled, rearranging her oversized t-shirt. The woman was attracted to the man and she was already infatuated with his charm. She wanted to hide and cry embarrassed by her outfit which had mustard stains on the back.

"Really? That'd be great.." Stephen replied, smiling at the woman who was doing him a favor.

"Yea just turn a left on palmers avenue and a right and then you'll see a sign that says 'kyle's liquor closet'. I know him locally so it's all well." The woman beamed, giving her full attention to the handsome man.

"That's great—?" The man questioned, implying for her to introduce herself properly. The woman caught on quickly, flushing her cheeks in embarrassment.

"Acacia Miller." The woman introduced, sticking out her hand for their grand introduction to themselves.

"Wardell Stephen Curry. But you can call me Stephen or Steph. Whatever works for you." Stephen told Acacia, handing her a slip of paper with her digits on it.

The woman smiled, already charmed by the handsome man.

•••

"Kyle's Liquor Closet. Kyle's Liquor Closet." The man said repeating it to himself so he wouldn't forget. He bumped into a wall as his head pounded in pain.

"Hey! Kyle's Liquor Closet here. What orders would you like today?" A man said through the phone, Stephen walked in the small shop observing the place.

"Hi sir, what would you like today?" The man greeted, seeing the observant man smile.

"I'm Stephen. I was referred to by a local that you guys sell fantastic whine. Acacia Miller." Stephen expressed profoundly.

Glasses dropped, gasps were heard, wine spilled. The man gasped for air surprised by the words that Stephen spoke.

"Where is she?" The man said desperately, trying to contain himself. Stephen was hesitant to answer his question. He didn't know what he had done for Acacia to cut him out of his life.

"Why?" Stephen questioned, keeping himself from saying anything he might regret.

"I haven't seen her in a year. I'm assuming that she's homeless with the record she has and the money she has. I'm just glad she's okay." The man explained.

Stephen darted to the door, running as fast as he could to locate the woman. He noticed that the man who asked of her did not try to get him to confess. He didn't seem trustworthy enough. As so Stephen was glad he didn't give out the few personal information he knew of the woman.

He ran after to where the place they met. Their she was with her hoodie up and her attention darted to a local newspaper. Her scraped knees clearly visible with her ripped jeans.

He ran up to her frustrated but also concerned. He tapped her shoulders as the woman gasped realizing it was the golden boy.

"You're homeless." Stephen mumbled, sending shivers down the woman's spine.

•••

Needed to update to get my schedule back o track. Quick and short update. Tomorrow's will be better.