7 // won't be stopped

Acacia

The room proved to be very silent after I had tripped Ayesha. I didn't mean to do it but after all this anger building inside me I guess it got to me.

"You bitch!" Ayesha yelled, trying to reach for my hair; but I sprinted before she could even come close to me. Stephen watched on his hospital bed amused.

"How am I a bitch! my friend is in the hospital and he does not want you here but you keep showing up. You are unwelcome." I stated, she snickered glaring at me. I want to slap her but I didn't want to hurt her.

"Wardell why don't you want me here?" Ayesha asked desperately, as she took a seat beside him ignoring my presence. I bit my lip as Stephen looked at her in annoyance.

"I started a new life, when we were together you were the one who broke things off because I wasn't wealthy. Now that I am you come crawling back to me? no that isn't how it works." Stephen stated, as he angrily turned the other direction so he couldn't see Ayesha.

"Please give me another chance." Ayesha pleaded, tears were currently falling but she deserved it after leaving a wonderful man like Stephen.

"No I won't." Stephen mumbled. Ayesha then began crying hysterically. I offered her a tissue but all she could do was glare in my direction. I tried to help her, but her ego got in the way.

"So you're going to be with this hoe with cheap ass goodwill shoes!" Ayesha stated, quietly laughing to herself.

"Don't you dare say anything about her ever again. Now leave. You are unwelcome. I will file a restraining order if I have to." Stephen ordered, as the woman quietly got up obeying his orders.

When Stephen was angry, he was a scary man. He didn't usually like to break out like this but Ayesha triggered it.

"Thank you for sticking up for me. I know how a big influence Ayesha is in your life and I'm sorry you have to lose an important person in your life." I told him, as I sat on the edge of his bed where he was laying down.

"You're more than Ayesha will ever be for me Acacia." Stephen replied, as he grabbed my hands. His hands were warm, reassuring and comforting. After fetching some ice my hands were still cold.

Suddenly, Klay and Draymond burst into the room laughing. I don't know what they were up to but it was clearly no good. Klay ran up to us as he showed Stephen and I a video of them stuffing popcorn in her car.

"This was not the plan; but I handled it." Stephen stated, amused that his friends would go to all this trouble just for him.

"Did you tape her reaction?" I asked, Klay nodded proceeding to show us the video where Ayesha is in.

From the view, Klay and Draymond are hiding in the bushes while Ayesha sighs dramatically before observing her car. She gasped almost falling down as Klay and Draymond continued laughing.

She glanced over at them, as Stephen and Draymond ran back in here.

Two days later

"Steph are you sure you're going to be okay?" I asked him, pouring myself a cup of coffee as he ate his toast. He nodded as he grabbed an ice pack from the freezer for his leg.

"Tomorrow is the big party. I need to know that everything is going well and confirm ideas and alcohol presences." He said, raising an eyebrow as I cautiously threw away my coffee. I didn't get much sleep. It was Draymond's fault he kept trying to FaceTime all night long and if I ended the call he wouldn't stop bothering me so I stayed up all night.

"You seem exhausted." Stephen stated, emphasizing on the word exhausted. I was just thinking of buying an energy drink just to get through the day and right after work I would go take a nap. 

"I am, Draymond was being a prick last night not letting me log any minutes into sleeping." I replied, sighing in the process. My eyes slightly closed as Stephen hurriedly grabbed me a Gatorade.

"Here drink this...and since your almost done with your project you could leave early and catch up with some rest. My new client, Andre iguodala is a fan of yours so you'll be needed tomorrow." Stephen stated, as he grabbed his keys from the drawer.

"What the fuck." Stephen mumbled, staring down at his phone. I rushed over to him as he was looking at an image. It was a picture of Dylan and Ayesha strolling in Central Park grabbing a coffee.

"When did they become friends." I asked, as Stephen handed me over his phone.

"I knew she wouldn't leave me alone. She's crazy and I don't want her near you or I or the company. Don't worry I'll handle this." Stephen told me, as I followed him out to the car. 

I walked happily into my work place as Klay greeted me. I assumed that he was with Draymond last night because of his laugh. I could recognize it from a mile away.

"Thanks for keeping me up." I mumbled, as he started to approach me. He laughed grabbing my favorite pen as a way to annoy him. I didn't budge though as I just smiled watching him do whatever he does.

"That reminds me I need you to get this wine. It cost me a grand but for the new client it is everything he wants. It's at Retro Wines downtown." He told me, as he walked away to annoy some other people.

Retro wines
11:23 am

I didn't feel like walking today so I took the same route to retro wines and got there in an instant. I payed the cab driver as he speed off. I admired the structure of the building, the beautiful colors and the layout.

I knew that they have served the best wine here for years.

What I didn't know was that Ayesha was watching me.

"Bitch! Come here!" Ayesha yelled, as she jumped over me. Taping me up as I heard a familiar voice helping her... Dylan. So this is what they were up to me.

I desperately tried to get out of her grip, but my strength wasn't sufficient enough to power through her and Dylan. Next thing I know I'm being trapped in the back of a trunk.

"Nobody is going to miss you bitch!" Ayesha yelled.

Stephen. Stephen. Stephen. Klay. Klay. Klay. Draymond. Draymond. Draymond.  Help me please. I thought to myself.

A/N :

Didn't know that Ayesha was capable of committing this act. Turns out she really does want Stephen and will do everything to be with him.