3 // Limits

Acacia awoke from a deep sleep. The woman was lucky to have even had a good night's sleep. The club was crowded yesterday and many people unfortunately decided to stir up drama. That's when Dylan and Stephen decided to kick people out. It was chaos. The woman didn't even want to think about yesterday's events.

   Acacia walked into the kitchen, smelling the blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs. The woman smiled as her mouth became watery. Stephen was unknown to the fact that Accacia had been craving blue berry pancakes for some time now. Obviously, she couldn't afford to go to a diner or cook it herself.

"Smells good in here. I'm impressed by your cooking skills. I didn't think you were a guy who loves to cook." Acacia stated, sitting on the stool watching the handsome man smile as he continued making his beloved breakfast.

"I'm not the best cook, but I'm certainly not the worst. I'm bomb when it comes to breakfast. Bacon, waffles, hash browns you name it. I can make it." Stephen replied confidently, doing the moon walk.

"Watch your ego." The woman scoffed, pouring herself a glass of orange juice. Their was a knock on the door. Very light, slow and calm. Nonetheless, you could hear it.

"Klay!" Stephen yelled, embracing his friend/ and co owner of the nightclub. The woman stared down at her outfit, it was currently showing her breasts and scared legs. Acacia ran to her room as an attempt to hide from Klay.

"Acacia hey! I'm not sure if I should be telling you this but I think Dylan has an eye for you. He wants to take you out...somewhere nice." Klay stated, clueless that the woman was currently uncomfortable.

"Um okay...yay!" Acacia replied cheerfully, speeding off to her room. Klay rolled his eyes, looking over at his friend who had a grin on his face.

"What's got you so happy?" Klay questioned, popping a chip in his mouth. Stephen scoffed offering him a banana instead of a unpleasant breakfast.

"I'm always happy. Today is no different. Unless you know something I don't." Stephen commented, furrowing his eyebrows as he waited for klay's response.

"I don't believe this! you like Acacia." Klay murmured, careful not to get the woman's attention. Stephen nodded his head slowly.

"I sort of...could've... maybe so... set her up on a date with erm Dylan." Klay managed to say, looking up at his friend. Stephen rolled his eyes, wanting to throw a punch in Klay's direction.

"I'm sorry man. I'm sure she doesn't even like Dylan." Klay said positively, handing his friend a piece of paper that said.

[ surprise her. ]

•••

Acacia found her way to work smoothly. Klay's words repeating in her head. Should she give Dylan a chance? He's attractive, young, and friendly. Though, he knew about Acacia's lingering feelings for Stephen. Would it set him off if Stephen was involved with the package?
The timid woman walked down the stairs spotting Klay on the corner.

"So I've decided to go out with Dylan. Give it a try. See where things go." Acacia stated, running over to her private workspace before Klay could change her mind. Acacia was the decorator, for every party their was a theme. It was Acacia's job to make sure every thing blended in with each other. Today was a relaxed day. No scheduled events, no planning, no accidents, it was a rare drama free day at Steph & Klay's nightclub.

"Acacia don't go." Klay pleaded, he had been bugging her for the past hour trying to convince her that Dylan was a douche bag. All that seemed to fade away as Dylan's charming looks appeared in the scene.

"Ready to go? I've got a perfect reservation set up at buckley's" Dylan stated, dangling his keys purposely trying to get rid of Klay.

"Acacia." Klay urged, his eyes full of guilt and desperation. Though Klay did not know of Acacia's feelings for Stephen. He did know that once Stephen was attracted to someone. He never goes away.

"I'm leaving that's final. Please tell Steph that I'll be home around 10." Acacia stated, walking away with Dylan.

Klay waved, a smirk appearing on his face. Buckley's. Oh Dylan this is not going to be your best date.

"Siri where is Buckley's at?"

•••

The pair were enjoying a delicious meal. Acacia enjoying a meat-free meal as she revealed she was vegetarian. Dylan seemed to be impressed by the woman and how the night was progressing. What they didn't know was that agent Klay Thompson was a few tables behind them. Watching their every move.

"You didn't!" Dylan yelled, impressed by the woman's story. Klay rolled his eyes a few tables behind the pair hearing the whole story of Acacia.

"OH MY — HELP!" Klay yelled, choking on his corn slaw. Gasps were heard, glasses were broken, yells were exchanged. Although, Dylan was reluctant to help Klay. Acacia instantly ran over to the man's side.

"Klay! What are you doing here? You're ruining my date! I knew you liked her! You just didn't want to admit it. Admit it!" Dylan yelled furiously, it was almost as if a toddler was throwing a tantrum.

"You're a playboy! You mess with girls feelings way too much. For once give a shit about someone else! you don't deserve Acacia!" Klay fought back, just as Klay said that. Dylan threw a punch at Klay's direction. Somehow he managed to hit Acacia in the cheek. The woman groaned, rubbing her cheek.

"Acacia c'mon let's go home. Let's go home. I won't hurt you. I promise you." Stephen said abruptly, he was so sincere and was willing to help her up as Dylan fought with Klay.

All along Stephen was also spying on their date. It seemed as if all the words were taken out of him as Klay told the truth. Dylan isn't good for her nor will he ever be.

"Thanks Steph. I don't know what I'd do without you. It sounds cheesy, but you do too much for me." Acacia stated, embracing the generous man in a tight hug.

"I can never do too much for you Acacia." Stephen mumbled under his breathe, glaring at Dylan.

•••

Dramatic chapter! So far this is my favorite chapter. It made Dylan feel like a villain but trust me he isn't. Hope you enjoyed !!