5. Depths of Deception

Start from the beginning

Everyone remained quiet, causing her to speak again.

"You Diego, I'm really sorry for sounding racist, I really take everything I said back." Kaitlyn was obviously seducing him. "And to prove it, meet me after practice." She winked.

Is this a joke?

The guys looked at Diego's flushed face as Kaitlyn spoke again. "And you Areola." Her demonic eyes looked at mine. "Oops, I meant Arielle. I apologize for being totes rude or whatever." She glanced down at her nails.

I remained quiet as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Okay since that's done, let us practice!" Coach Alex exclaimed, making all of us stand up to walk to the pool.

Suddenly, Trevor's voice whispered behind me. "That apology was faker than her messed up extensions." He snorted, making the both of us almost break out in laughter.

I looked around to my surroundings, only to notice that I was the only one left

I looked around to my surroundings, only to notice that I was the only one left. All the boys must've probably left already.

My hand quickly pulled up my phone to check what time it was.

As I grabbed my bags from my locker, my ears immediately dreaded the familiar sound of heels hitting against the floor.

Oh god help me.

Her face immediately popped out of nowhere as she stared at me. My face subtly crinkling in disgust.

"May I help you?" I raised my voice, stopping my loud rummaging inside my locker to hear what she had to say.

She put a hand on her waist as she flipped her hair back. "I just wanna say, that I'm not here to fucking entertain you alright, I hate my dad, and I just use him for his money!" She let out, immediately making my eyebrows raise. "I'm only here because I wanna stuff as many dicks as I can in my mouth! And I won't let you stop me, just because you see me as competition." She looked at me proudly.

I slowly walked towards her with an evil grin.
As I finally reached her, she subtly flinched back in fear, making me laugh in the inside from how much of a coward she is.

I prepared to speak. "I'm not sure if you can tell, but everyone here hates you." My eyes pierced through hers. "You wanna stuff dicks In your mouth? Good, be my guest. It seems as if a dick in your mouth, is the only way to shut you up anyway." I ended, proceeding to walk past her.

"You're gonna regret messing with me." Her annoyingly high pitched voice spoke behind me, making me turn back towards her.

"Don't make me laugh bitch." I widened my grin at her. "You're nothing but a sad delirious clown, wishing the brands you call yourself, actually knew you." What I said made her mouth bust wide open as anger appeared on her face. "I would love to swing my fist on your face right now, but I wouldn't wanna ruin your clown makeup. Have a good day." I ended, finally walking off the locker room.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was proud of myself. It's about damn time someone stood up against her. If she tries to do anything, I'll do everything in my power to make her regret it.

Why? Well because I have something against her I'm just willing to spill to everyone.

Just before I could've peacefully left, she of course just had to get the last word.

I heard her heels aggressively walk up behind me as I internally rolled my eyes. "My so-called clown makeup and my custom haut couture clothes that I have on right now, costs way more than your whole family income including your ancestors put together. Believe me when I say this you low class, flat chested, frizzy haired, asymmetrical faced bimbo. You swinging your nasty fist on my face would be the last thing that I'd be worried about." Her red lips formed a devious smile as she crossed her arms together. "Au revoir!"

A smile crept my face back at her as I acted like she didn't say anything. "Buh bye." Her face subtly furrowed in disgust at my lack of acknowledgement to her tiring threat.

"You look happy today

"You look happy today." My head snapped at Xavier as I heard his voice.

"I am." I simpered, slowly running to him, watching him rest his muscular arms back towards a wall.

He cupped both of my cheeks as he plunged his lips with mine. "I'm glad to hear it." His grey eyes shimmered at me as his cheeks flushed with mine. He smirked at me as he gestured me to get on his bike. "Come on."

I prepared to talk. "How was your team by the way? I never got the chance to listen to your story." My body went on his bicycle as I couldn't stop looking at him.

"It got pretty interesting. We lost one old teammate, then got 3 new guys." He spoke as he prepared to pedal.

"Who are they? Are they cool?" I queried curiously, hugging his attractively scented back.

"They're alright." He spoke as we started to move.

"What's their names?" I queried again.

"Matthew Steele, Harry Emeralds, and Kai Defrancis." He quickly answered, the sound of pedaling was the only thing audible to our ears.

"You already remember their last names too?" I smiled behind him, the cool breeze hitting against my hair.

He quietly chuckled. "I'm just gifted with a great memory." He glanced at me, then looking back at the road.

"That, or it's because an elephant never forgets." I teased, immediately making me break out in laughter.

"Well in that case, I'm an elephant with a pretty big trunk." His deep voice replied seductively, looking back to throw me a wink.

I immediately blushed. "Keep your eyes on the road." I kept laughing, tightening my grip around his body.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!