Two Weeks Later

Two weeks after Tony and Ziva found out about their newest addition, Tony felt bad as he watched as Ziva was so miserable.

It was 2:00 a.m.  and she was puking her guts up.

"Ziva." Tony said tiredly, making his way to the bathroom. He pulled her hair back and rubbed her back trying to soothe her.

"You did not have to get up." She said softly.

"But I did. You mean everything to me. And holding your hair back while you throw up because you're pregnant with my baby is the least I can do." He told her.

"Thank you." She said grasping his hand.

"So how have you kept this a secret? I mean I haven't told them yet but you're sick so much." Tony asked.

"I do not throw up all the time. Just maybe half the time." Ziva said defensively.

"Well you're eleven weeks so it should be over soon." He told her handing her a wet cloth.

She rinsed her mouth out and placed the cool damp rag on her head.

"I hope so. This kid is killing me." She said softly.

"When do you want to tell the kids?" Tony asked her.

"I forgot we have to tell them." Ziva said with a small smile.

"Yeah can't just come home one day with a baby. Mind you we did just come home with Tommy but that was a different circumstance." Tony rambled.

"Come on. Back to bed with you." Ziva said pushing him towards the door.

"Only if I get to have you in my arms." He said hugging her tightly.

"Of course ahava." She said softly.

They climbed back in bed and Ziva snuggled into his arms, her head resting in his chest.

"We have to get up for work in three hours." Tiny groaned.

"I think it would be okay if we were late tomorrow yes?" Ziva asked.

"Probably. Gibbs knows how sick you are with this one. He'll let it slide a couple of times." Tony told her.

"Then I will be late tomorrow." Ziva mumbled into his chest.

"Go to sleep." He chuckled.

"Okay." She said tilting her head up to give his a kiss.

A few hours later their alarms went off and Ziva all but cut the wires to turn the off.

The extra hour of sleep was good for them.

Ziva felt a little bit better even though she still threw up. The kids were less grumpy when they were woken up and Tony wasn't sucking down cup after cup of coffee.

Just as they were headed out the door Tony's phone went off.

Where are you? Gibbs is getting impatient.

It was McGee.

We're almost there.

Tony jumped out of the car and grabbed Tali to take her to class.

He kissed her head and handed her off to her teacher.

He jumped back into the car and headed towards NCIS. Just before they got there Ziva started smacking Tony's arm.