It's A...

"Congratulations it's a girl." Dr. Stevens said handing them the baby bundled in a white blanket and a fuzzy pink hat on.

"Wow." Tony said. Looking lovingly at the small child. His small child.

"Wow is right Tony." Ziva said as she reached for the infant.

"Hi little one." She cooed. Memorizing every detail of her daughters face. She raised her up to kiss her on the cheek. A giggle escaped her lips as the child began to suck on her nose.

"I think someone may be a little hungry." Tony said in awe of the moment between mother and daughter.

"I think your right." Ziva said. She looked questionably at Tony.

"I know what you're supposed to do but I'm not sure how to do it." She admitted, blushing furiously.

Was she just supposed to shove it in the child's face and hope for the best? That seemed a little strange. And would it weird Tony out? She would think it a little strange for a woman to feed her child in front of others.

"That's okay Ziva. You'll learn." Tony said as Dr. Stevens walked back in.

"Hello again, I see someone is hungry." She said with a smile.

"Yes about that." Ziva started, blushing again.

"You don't know how? That's quite alright. Most first time mothers don't." The doctor said.

Showing Ziva what to do.

"And you can just lay a small blanket over her if you don't feel comfortable with people seeing you feed her." Dr. Stevens told her.

"Thank you." Ziva said softly. Careful not to disturb the infant.

"Do we have a name yet?" Dr Stevens asked holding the babies birth certificate.

"Yes." Tony answered looking at Ziva lovingly.

"Tali Caitlyn Kelly David-DiNozzo." Ziva said happily. Dr. Stevens smiled.

"Big name for such a little girl." She said.

Ziva's eyes narrowed. Hormones still very strong in her system. Tony noticed the look on her face.

"There is a lot of meaning behind her name." He explained.

"Oh. I see." She said. "You have a visitor if you are feeling up to it." She added.

"Please send him in." Tony said. Ziva smiled at him, offering him a chance to hold Tali seeing as how she had finished eating. He eagerly took her into his arms. Melting as her dark blue eyes met his own.

"Her eyes are blue?" He asked confused.

"All babies are born with blue eyes DiNozzo. They'll change once she gets older." Gibbs said as he walked through the door. Tony chucked looking down at his daughter. Secretly hoping she would have Ziva's eyes.

"That's Grandpa Gibbs you hear. He's crazy and might smack your head a bit, but really cool. I think you'll like him." Tony whispered to her.

Gibbs was touched that he had said 'Grandpa Gibbs'. He knew that his team saw him as a father like figure but know he knew just how much they do.

"What's her name?" Gibbs asked.

"Tali Caitlyn Kelly David-DiNozzo." Ziva said proudly. Gibbs eyes widened.

"As in my Kelly?" He asked.

"Yes." Tony and Ziva said in unison.

"Thank you." Gibbs said kissing Ziva's head, and patting Tony's shoulder.