A little early son

A month after the fire Ziva happily watched as Adam was loaded up and on his way to federal prison.

"Ziva! You can not let them do this to me!" Adam yelled.

"You have done this to yourself Adam." Ziva said.

"What about my son?" He yelled. Shock covered Ziva's face. She did not know he had a child.

"The mother will care for him I assume." Ziva said, feeling slightly guilty.

"You wouldn't do that to your own nephew Ziva!" Adam yelled angrily. Ziva stopped dead.

"Stop!" She yelled at the agents. "Nephew? Adam you better explain or I will kill you." Ziva threatened.

"Ziva. Tali is alive." Adam told her.

"That is not possible." Ziva said angrily.

"No it is. Tali is alive. She faked her death when we found out she was pregnant, we knew Eli wouldn't allow it." Adam said frantically.

"Why are you telling me this now? Why keep it from me at all?" Ziva hissed.

"Because I don't want to miss my son grow up Ziva! We didn't know if we could trust you. But, I didn't set your house on fire. I was there but I didn't do it." He told her.

"How old is your son?" She asked.

"Michael is four." Adam said.

"That does not add up Tali has been dead longer than four years." Ziva said bitterly.

"She miscarried. Being so young her body was not capable to Handle the pregnancy. She was only sixteen. You remember how tiny she was. But she was already assumed dead. So we decided to live a free life away from your father." Adam explained.

"I want proof." Ziva said skeptically.

"My phone is in my bag. Call Tali she'll fell you everything." Adam said. Ziva signed. And walked up the stairs into the interrogation room that she had thrown Adam's bag aside in. She grabbed the phone and looked through the contacts. She found found her sisters name and clicked it.

She stood nervously as she heard the phone ring. After three rings a woman's voice answered.

"Shalom Adam. I was just thinking about calling you. Michael has been asking for his Abba all day." Tali said happily.

Ziva was speechless. She couldn't say anything and her breathing became uneasy.

"Adam?" She heard Tali say into the phone. Ziva cried out in pain and felt liquid running down her legs.

"No! It is too early!" She cried.

"Adam what is going on? Who was that?" Tali asked in the phone. Ziva dropped the phone and hit the panic button next to the door. Moments later an agent ran in and right out coming back with Gibbs and Tony.

"Ziva! Are you okay? Is it the baby?" Tony asked.

••meanwhile in Tel Aviv••

"Ziva! Are you okay? Is it the baby?" Tali heard a man yell. Ziva? She had not seen her sister in many years and she missed her a great deal.