Three Months to You

Tony only had three more months to finish his op. His location on Ray had been a complete bust, and three more women had been found dead.

Tony was desperate to find Ray.

"Any day now Jasper." Tony growled.

Yes he and his temporary team had gotten to the first name basis.

"Can it Tony I'm working here." Jasper said strapping on the last of his bullet proof vest.

"Honestly Jaz you take longer than McGee." McGregor teased.

"I heard that." McGee said through the ear wig.

"Shut it Probie we have work to do. If we get him now I'm on the first flight home to DC." Tony hissed.

He wanted to be home desperately.

Tony had to call in McGee to get passed all of Ray's alarms and other techno stuff.

"Alright we almost got him. Addison, take Jasper to the left. You three with me." Tony ordered.

As they walked Tony saw security camera lights.

"McGee tell me you've got those shut off." Tony asked.

"They are good Tony." He heard Abby say.

"Nice to hear your voice Abbs." Tony greeted.

"Reunion later DiNozzo." Addison said.

They got through three floors without a problem. They came up on a room with the door slightly cracked, light flowing out of the door.

"I want her now dammit!" They heard Ray yell.

"Sir we haven't been able to get an exact location." Another man said.

"She's pregnant. She can't be that hard to find." Ray yelled. Tony froze.

Pregnant? Ziva was pregnant? She would be almost due if that were true. And that would mean he was going to be a father.

He took a sharp breath. His thoughts consuming him until he felt a sharp pain to the back of his head.

"Focus DiNozzo." Addison whispered. Tony nodded and gave the signal. They busted in and shots flew around.

Tony caught a bullet in the shoulder. He hissed in pain but pushed through. This was ending today. He grabbed Ray and slammed him down, knocking the wind out of him.

"CI Ray, long time no see." Tony mocked.

"Anthony DiNozzo. How did you find me?" Ray demanded.

"Well turns out you aren't that good at hiding. I actually get to go home early." Tony said.

"It's yours isn't it? That slut finally got to you." Ray hissed. Tony punched him in the face.

"My girlfriend has nothing to do with you. Nor does our child. Now have a good life in Guantánamo Bay." Tony said releasing Ray to Jasper.

"Have a nice flight home Tony. Send us pictures of the little one." McGregor said.

"Will do Addison. You take care of him." Tony said pointing to Jasper.

"Will do." She laughed dragging Ray off in handcuffs.

"Home here I come."