Harmony

A couple months after Jenny got home things were almost completely back to normal.

Gibbs was easier to tolerate during the day. He had hoped Jenny would come back to work, but she decided to stay home.

They had gotten together a few weeks after she came home. Everyone was happy to see them so happy. Today was a paperwork day. No case so everyone was relaxed and filling out the mountains of work. Ziva's phone began to ring. Not even looking at the ID

"Ziva David." She answered.

"Ziva come down to my lab." Abby said then hung up.

"Okay." Ziva said slowly. She got up and headed for the elevator.

"Hey sweet cheeks where you going?" Tony called.

"Abby's." She said stepping into the elevator. Once the door was closed she heart her phone go off. A text from Tony.

Oh how I love to watch you walk away

She laughed. And texted him back.

I can still kill you with a paper clip.

She smiled waiting for his reply.

I know sweet cheeks. Jen has the kids tonight. Go with Abby and buy a dress. I'm taking you out tonight.

She read. Hm. Is this what Abby called her for?

Okay ahava

She sent back. The ding of the elevator alerted her that it was her stop.

She walked to the doors of Abby's lab, no music. This must be bad.

"Abby?" Ziva called. But she wasn't there. Ziva continued to her office. Where she found her sitting in the floor crying.

"Abby! What happened?" She asked sitting on the floor wrapping her arms around her.

"Has McGee told you that Delilah broke up with him?" She sniffled.

"No I did not know." Ziva said.

"Well he called me. He was at the bar and drunk. So I went to get him. I brought him home and he convinced me to stay. We depleted all his liquor. And we woke up the next morning naked in each others arms." She sobbed.

"Abby you had sex, it is not the end of the universe you know." Ziva said confused.

"It's "end of the world" and it was a few weeks ago." She said. Ziva rolled her eyes used to everyone correcting her English.

"It is okay Abby. Do you know how many times Tony and I slipped like that before we even got together?" Ziva asked. Abby laughs

"Y'all are meant to be together Ziva. It's different." Abby cried.

"Abby nobody is going to be mad that you and McGee, had a intimate moment with each other." Ziva assured her.

"It's not just that. Ziva I'm late." Abby sobbed.

"Oh." Ziva said softly. She finally understood what Abby was saying.

"Have you bought a test Abby?" Ziva asked.

"No, but I did a blood test. The results are over there. I couldn't bring myself to read them. Would you do it for me?" She asked. Ziva nodded and grabbed the paper. She looked at Abby sadly.

"It says. It says you are pregnant Abby." Ziva said softly.

"No." Abby cried.

"Abby you have to tell McGee." Ziva said seriously.