Ray Gone Rogue

"Former CIA Agent. He's gone rouge. Killing a mass amount of women. The one thing these women have in common is that they are all around their early to mid thirties and they all have dark curly brown hair, and a brown eyes, tanned skin." Agent McGregor said. Tony swallowed hard. The description, seemed so familiar to him. And he knew exactly why Ray was targeting all these women. Ziva. They all had similar features as Ziva.
"The only problem is, we don't know why he targets just these particular looking women." Agent Smith added.
"I do." Tony murmured.
"What's that? You know? How?" McGregor questioned.
"I know Ray. And we never were the ones to make friends and play nicely. I was particularly jealous of him because he was with Ziva. I believe she is his real target. She matches the disruption of all the other women. And there's a motive behind it." Tony explained.
"What makes you think she's his target?" Agent McGregor questioned.
"My gut." Tony said firmly.
"So we go off what, your indigestion?" McGregor popped off.
"Agent McGregor I would like you to know that my gut has never been wrong. If I say he is targeting Ziva David he is targeting Ziva David." Tony said. His voice hard.
"Well we need to find her and bring her into protective custody." Smith said.
"Not likely that you'll be able to do that." Tony said. Knowing Ziva she has been bouncing around place to place. Only meeting up in the same place when he came to visit.
"And whys that Agent DiNozzo?" Agent McGregor asked annoyed.
"Because, Ziva isn't one to stay in one place for too long. She moves around. Makes it harder to be found." Tony said. He knew her. They didn't.
"Since you know how she is it shouldn't be too hard for you to find her." Agent Smith said.
"Not likely. Especially if she doesn't want to be found." Tony said. If he didn't try and find her then Ray wouldn't be able to find her. He knew he was the only person who could find her. But he didn't want to risk her getting found by Ray first. Besides Ziva could handle herself. Hopefully.
"Well we need to try. Where was the last place you saw her?" McGregor asked.
"Israel." Tony said solemnly
"Israel? Cool I've always wanted to go to Israel." Smith said.
"We won't need to go anywhere. By the time we pin point a place Ziva might be she'll be gone before we get there." Tony sighed. These people just didn't get it.
"Well we're going to try." McGregor snapped.
Tony groaned.

______________________
           Time skip
--------------------------------------

Four months later and Tony still was able to keep off of Ziva's trail. No matter how badly he would like to find her, he didn't want to risk Ray finding her first. Not only was he on the hunt for Ziva. But he was also on the hunt for Ray. He didn't know where Ziva was but he knew Ray wasn't close. He had tracked Ray down to Venice, Italy. He knew Ziva was in Israel again. He was headed back to HQ. He wanted to get to MTAC so he could speak with Gibbs.
He pulled in and saw Agent McGregor and Agent Smith. He rolled his eyes. Those two were just to obvious and too easy of a target.
"Why don't you two love birds unload the car and I'll go up to MTAC." Tony yelled. They blushed.
"Seriously DiNozzo!" Smith yelled.
"You're on my team and I am in charge so do what I said." Tony yelled back.
Yeah he had taken point a couple months ago. With McGregor being to hotheaded to take point and Smith, he didn't have the brains to.
Tony implied a lot of Gibbs' rules here. All but rule 12. He didn't want to stand in the way of love. Not like Gibbs had. He just made it very clear that if it affected the work, there'd be hell to pay.
Tony ran up to MTAC and opened the door. He nodded at the tech guy and soon he saw his boss's face.
"Hey boss." Tony greeted
"Whatcha got DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked
"I know the whereabouts of Ray. He is in Venice, Italy.  He's got an abandoned warehouse. He's taken and killed eighteen women all with the same physical description as Ziva." Tony said. The look on Gibbs face changed. At the mention of Ziva's name Gibbs obviously was somewhat emotional, for she was like a daughter to him.
"Why are you talking about this for? Go and get that bastard." Gibbs ordered.
"Will do boss." Tony said as McGregor walked in.
"Agent Gibbs a word of you will." She started
"Make it quick." He said shortly
"You all know Ms. David very well. How would you suggest we find her so she can be put into protective custody?" She asked.
Gibbs laughed.
"I don't see what's funny here Agent Gibbs." Agent McGregor annoyed.
"Well I just don't see why your asking me. Your standing by the only man who knows how to find her." Gibbs said, his face disappearing.
McGregor turned to Tony furious.
"You've know how to Ziva David all along and you didn't tell us?" She yelled at him.
"So what if I do. Keeping that information to myself helps keep her safe. I will do anything to keep her safe." Tony growled.
"Not telling us where we can find her to give her a protection detail isn't keeping her safe." McGregor yelled at him.
"If I don't find Ziva neither will Ray. Don't you get that?" Tony yelled just as Smith ran in.
"If you want to get this op done and get home it'll go a hell of a lot faster with all the information." McGregor yelled.
"Whoa Addie calm down. What's going on?" Smith asked grabbing her by the waist.
"He has known how to find Ziva David this whole time and he's let us look in the wrong places on purpose!" She growled.
"That true Agent DiNozzo?" Agent Smith asked.
"Yes." Tony said honestly.
"Why would you keep such vital information from us?" He asked calmly.
"To protect her. See I'm the only one who knows how to find her. If I don't find her neither dose Ray. Simple answer really." Tony said.
"That's a good point but you still should have told us, we've waisted time looking for her. And we should be protecting her seeing as how she could very well be the next victim." Smith said.
"The next victim most likely is the truth, but take it from me, Ziva David she can take care of herself." Tony assured him.
"I hope you're not wrong Agent DiNozzo." Agent McGregor growled.
"Never have I doubted my ninja." He whispered to himself.