What?

Two months after Alex had been born and the small family got back into the routine of work something extraordinary happened.

"Gibbs." Ziva said handing him the letter she had found on the hook of his car. She and Tony were a few minutes late.

"What's this?" He asked.

"It was on your car." She said and took Alex and Tali to the daycare wing.

"Ima I don't want to go." Tali wined.

"Tali it's just for a few hours." Ziva told her.

"Why can't I just go to Auntie Abby?" She asked.

"Because Auntie Abby has work to do tateleh. You will be fine.  You get to help Ms. Shannon take care of Alex, and Victoria will be here to play with you too." Ziva told her.

"Okay Ima." She said.

"If you need me you can get Ms. Shannon to call me, Abba too okay?" She asked her getting down on her knees. Tali nodded.

"Ah Agent David I was wondering when we would see you." Ms. Shannon said with a bright smile.

"Hi, this is Tali she is two. And this little one is Alex, he is two months old." Ziva said. She gave her their bags and told her when they usually napped. She kissed the bye and headed back to the bullpen. As she was getting in the elevator her phone rang.

"Ziva David." She said.

"Ziva we need you here now." Gibbs said urgently.

"I am almost there Gibbs wha--." She was interrupted with the dial tone.

"Must be urgent." She said to herself. The familiar ding of the elevator announced her arrival, she walked quickly to her desk only to see Tony there with red puffy eyes.

"Tony?" She asked worried.

"Come here sweet cheeks." He said opening his arms. She happily complied.

"Tony what happened? Where is Gibbs?" She asked.

"He just ran up to Vance's office. And I think I should let him tell you." Tony told her. She signed. It must be bad because Tony was clinging to her as if she would blow away at any second.

"Ziva." Gibbs said, a pained look on his face. She turned as much as Tony would let her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"That envelope you found on my car. It had some information in it. Useful information." He started.

"Do not beat the bush Gibbs just tell me." Ziva said.

"It's beat around the bush Ziva." Tony said quietly. She slapped his shoulder and looked at Gibbs expectantly.

"Jenny is alive." He told her. Her eyes widened and Tony's arms were the only reason she didn't hit the floor.

"Ziva!" Tony said pulling her closer to him.

"She is alive?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes. It was from her. She wants to see us." He said.

"Have you told Abby?" Ziva whispered.