Daddy DiNozzo?

Tony flew back to Washington DC. Jet lag was horrible but he pushed through. He needed to get back so he could get to Ziva.

He drove through the familiar streets of Washington and he felt a little more at ease.

Nobody knew he was heading back yet. And he knew Ziva would have called Gibbs. He told her to if she needed him. And at this point in time she did.

Tony didn't bother going to the office. He went straight to Gibbs house.
He pulled up the familiar house and walked right through the door. Not finding anyone he hurried down to the basement where surly he found Gibbs.

"Welcome back DiNozzo." Gibbs said without turning around.

He was still working on what looked like a crib.

"How'd you know it was me boss?" Tony asked.

"Addison called after you left. Said y'all got him and to expect you." Gibbs said walking over to him.

"I see you've heard." Tony said.

"I'm curious as how you found out." Gibbs said. "I've know for about six months how long have you known?" He asked.

"I found out when we got Ray. He said 'She's pregnant. She can't be that hard to find'. I knew he was talking about her." Tony said.

Gibbs walked up and slapped him on the head.
"Ow! What was that for?" Tony whined.

"For getting my little girl pregnant."
Gibbs said in mock anger.

"Where is she?" Tony asked.

"Upstairs in my room." Gibbs said.

With that Tony tore off up the stairs and into Gibbs room.

Gently he opened the door. He saw her sleeping figure. She looked so peaceful. He walked over quietly and brushed his fingers across her silky skin. Her eyes snapped open and she smiled.

"Hey sweet cheeks." Tony said. Sitting down gently on the bed.

"Tony!" She said happily sitting up. Tony stared at her huge belly fondly. Ziva followed his gaze and blushed.

"You are not freaking it out?" Ziva asked. Tony chuckled.

"It's 'freaking out' Ziva, and no I'm not." He said happily, placing his hand on her belly.

"We're having a baby." He said.

"We are having a baby." Ziva confirmed with a smile.

"Do you know if she's a she or he's a he?" Tony asked.

"No, I did not want to know without you." Ziva said sheepishly.

"Ziva, I wasn't due home for another three months. You only have a month left, you would've found out when the baby was born." Tony said

"True." She said.

He pulled her into a hug and held her. He had missed her so much. It had been hell but now she's safe, and they are together. All is as it should be.

"I see you listened to me." Tony said gesturing to Gibbs' house.

"Yes. I called him when I found out I was pregnant. I did not know what else to do. I figured he would be furious with me. But he was not. He is happy." Ziva said.

"Though I did get his signature head slap." She added.

Tony chuckled. "Yeah I did too."

"Who all knows you are back?" Ziva asked him.