A Dream Come True

A few months later...

"What will make you happy... That's what you have to do," My mom said to me as she braided my hair for my first day back to school.
Sadly because of my coma I got bumped down a grade. I knew it was going to be awkward and I'll probably have no friends but... I had jack and mark.
I watched their videos everyday since I got out of the hospital. Just like I used to.
"I mean I love YouTube. I love video games." I replied.
"Start a gaming channel then!"
"I don't know, mom. There's a lot of gaming channels. Mine will just get buried under all the others."
"Give it a go. You have nothing to lose", my mom said before handing me my lunch which consisted of a baloney sandwich and tons of fruit. I looked like I was in grade 4 again.
"OK I'll think about it", I said before giving my mom a peck on the cheek and heading off to school which happened to be right across the road.

A week after that ^^^

"Hello everyone!! Welcome to a new game called 'Tastey planet'." I started a new video. "I really wanted to say thank you so much for 25 subscribers!!! I know that's not a lot compared to other gamers but to me its a ton so thank you to anyone who watched my videos!!!

A month later

"Thank you for 50 subscribers!!!!"

3 months later

"Thank you so freakin much for 100 subscribers!!!"

10 months later

"1000 subscribers?!"

One year later

"I can't believe I'm about to say this but the channel just hit 1 million subscribers as of yesterday!!!" I said in a choked voice. I was on the verge of tears. The channel had grown so large in one year. It was crazy!!!

One week later

Hey! Congrats on hitting 1 mil subscribers!! Me and my friend jacksepticeye seemed to recognize your face and we were wondering if you'd like to play some Killing Floor with Bob, wade and us. We'd really appreciate if you would join us.
     -Markiplier

  4 days later

"Top of the morn-"
"Jack?! Shut the fuck up!!!"

I felt home again. With the people I had grown close to and the people I've fallen apart from. Next week me and Maxwell will be going on our first date since we had started talking online. My life was perfect.

Like a dream come true

The end of book two