Alot Of Walking

I ran away and remembered that I didn't have any way to get home. I went to call Jack but I remember he was doing a live stream with Felix. I decided I would just walk home, so it was a good thing I brought a winter sweater. Half way home it started to rain so I had to take of my heels and run home. My makeup was ruined, my dress was ruined, my whole night was ruined! When I got home jack was worried as ever!
"O my gosh! What happened?! Are you OK?! Where's Kristofer?! How did you get home?!" He screamed
"What's going on?!" I heard Felix yelling from the other side of the computer.
"Just give us a few minute. Talk about your dogs or something." Said jack, as he dragged me out of the room.
"WHAT HAPPENED?! I thought Kristofer was bringing you home?! Does he know you left? He must be worried sick about you!"
"Trust me, he's not worried"
"What happened? Did he--? Said jack in a concerned voice
"No! Ewwww gross!"
"So what happened?" Asked jack who was obviously confused
"He only dated me so he could meet you" I said staring at the floor
Jacks jaw dropped. He was heading for the door but I had to stop him.
"When I get my hands on--"
"Stop! Please you'll only make things worse" I said pulling him back.
"He left you to walk home in the rain! By yourself! Nothing could get worse!" He said, furiously.
"Just sit down so we can talk. Please"
"Fine" he sighed
"That's not all that happened. He has also been cheating on me with Yina" I said quietly
"That's it" he said storming out the door.
"Wait! Jack please!" I said running after him. He didn't bother taking the car which was weird but I chased him.

"You think you can just mess with my daughter like that?! Use her to get me to like you?! Well you failed because you are my MOST hated enemy right now!" I stopped beside the bleachers to catch my breath.
Then everything went silent. I went up behind the bleachers and saw Jack walking away. He didn't see me so i decided to talk to Kristofer.
"What's your problem?!" I yelled.
Kristofer looked up embarrassed.
"I don't know. I'm sorry will you ever forgive me?! Please!" He said getting on his knees, begging.
I didn't know what I was thinking but I know I was really mad. I couldn't forgive him. Ever. I slapped him for thinking I could and whispered "not if we were the last humans alive. I rather kiss a rat" I said as I walked away feeling worse. What had I done?! I was heading into highschool war, and this was going to burn.