Run, Run To Him

(Leoni Running while carrying Madison by her scruff*Switch their fur colors*)

*Leoni*

I wake up to see madison snuggled up next to me.I smile knowing that i will try my best.I just hope-

Bang!

I shot up out of the hammock to hear two more gun shots.'They're here'

Madison almost falls out of bed but i catch her just in time.

"Mommy, whats going on?!?" asks madison worriedly.

"Honey shift now"  as i shift into my cat.

She shifts and i grab her by her scruff.I make sure she is comfortable before running.

"Come back you freaks!" i hear the hunter scream.

My eyes are darting everywhere for a possible escape route.

I spot a clearing towards the city streets and dash for it.Suddenly i see a hunter run in front of me and my direction immediately changes.Before i turn i see a flash of blonde, brunette and black hair.My eyes widen.

Madison mews out of fear while i run for dear life.'I have to find a way to get her to them.I mind-link madison

'Madison can you hear me'

'yes mommy, whats going on?! im scared'

'I know honey and i'm sorry.Those men are after us but i have people who can protect you, just hang on'

I dart past tree as i follow the wall of the park.The hunters are catching up but i have a plan

'Madison can you land on you feet'

'Yes mommy, but why?'

'Im gonna give you my necklace and then I gonna throw you and you need to run to the people'

'What about you mommy? i can't leave you!'

'I'll be right behind you but your safety is my main priority.There are some people that you need to look out for.Look for a short boy with blonde hair, he will have a few people with him.There will be two boys with black hair , one with brunette, two with orange , and one more boy with blonde hair as well'

'What do i do?'

'Run to them, run to them and shift for them, tell them my name, give them my neck lace and go with them, they will and i promise they will protect you'

'Ok,I love you mommy'

'I love you too my sweet madison'

I see another clearing and i also see the host club are close by.I run for the clearing and throw madison through it.I see her land on her feet and run towards them.'Good now that she's safe i need to-

Bang!

I feel a sharp pain in my side as i fall to the ground.I shift back to see that i was shot in the shoulder.

"Well well well, we finally caught you" said james.

I growl at him and he smirks.

"I see you had a lil kit with you, too bad she won't see her mommy again, i wont kill you now, but i will make you miserable" said james as he smirks and knocks me out.

*Madison's Pov*

Mommy runs with me in her mouth and tells me the plan.I see a clearing and mommy throws me to it.I see the hair of the people she told me about and run to them.There is one short boy that my mommy told me about first so i run to him

"Huh? oh it's just a kitty" says the little blonde boy

I remembered what mommy told me to do and i shifted.they're eys widened as i shifted in front of them,i only had a diaper on.

"Your- just a baby!" yells the blonde boy.

"Pwease help me, my mommy told me to come to you, sh-she said you would protect me! and she gave me this" i showed them my mommy's necklace.

The blode boy's eyes widened as he took the necklace from me.

"W-whats your mom's name?" asked a large man with glasses.

"Um, Her name is Leoni and my name is Madison" i said shyly.

They all gasped and looked at me.

"Is she you're real mom?" asked the brunette.

"No, she found me behind a store in a cardboard box and adopted me" i said as tears pricked my eyes.

The blonde boy picked me up and held me close.

"What happened? where's leoni?" he asked.

"We were getting chased by hunters, she told me to come to you guys,But she's in trouble!" i yelled.

Suddenly i heard a gun shot and tears flew out of my eyes.

"They have my mommy!, Please dont let them get me!I just want my mommy back!" i cried s i hugged the blonde boy.

He hugged my tightly as patted my back.

"Kyoya, notify your police force, leoni needs us now more than anyone" said the boy as he hugged me closer.

"My name is honey, there is tamaki, hikaru and kaoru, mori, and finally kyoya" said the boy.

"Please find my mommy" i pleaded.

"Dont worry, we will" said kyoya.

I hugged honey as they began to walk.I hope they were taking my somewhere safe.

*Honey's Pov*

I hold madison close to me as we walk to my house.I feel she shiver from being cold.I wrap my jacket around and keep walking.She stop shivering and i could hear her soft snores.Once at my house we set madison on the couch.

"So what do we do with the kid" asked the twins

"We keep her, Leoni must have trusted us with her so its our job to keep her safe."

"Honey, what about leoni" asked kyoya.

"I ill go with the police force to look for her.If Madison got to us with leoni carrying her, the hunter couldnt have got far"

"Meet back here in two hours, we will search then" as i walk back over to madison and picked her up.

I she stirrs in her sleep but i could see her open her eyes.She whispered something and went back to her silent snoring.

'Daddy......' she whispered.

I froze when she said it but i actually felt special.Leoni trusted me with her and if it means being Madison's dad then so be it.

I walked upstairs to leoni's room and set her on leoni's bed.I placed Kitty~Chan next to her on left the room open just a crack.

"Sleep,  my child, we'll find your mother, i promise"

'I promise'

*To Be Continued*

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE YOUR PARENTS

:3

~ChibiAnimations