Perfect

(Leoni & Honey*Leoni's hair is black though*)

*The Next Day*

*Leoni's Pov*

I wake up to see that i woke up 5 hours early.I yawned and face palmed know that i could have slept longer but something was keeping me up, i felt empty. I wasn't fully awake so i stumbled out of my room into the hallway.Kitty~Chan's paw is tight within my grip, and my necklace was secured around my neck.

"H-honey? are you awake?" i said quietly.

The soft snore coming from his bedroom said that he wasn't but that did stop me.I walked over to his bed and saw his sleeping face.He looked so peaceful with usa~Chan cuddled with him.I sighed and kissed his forehead before climbing onto his bed.I laid down behind him my back touching his.I felt comfortable just being with him.As i was drifting asleep i felt arms wrap around my waist.I turned my head to see sleeping honey smiling.He snuggled up with me and continued to softly snore.I blushed and closed my eyes.

"I love you honey"as i closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

*5 hours Later*

*Honey's Pov*

I wake up to me my arms wrapped around leoni's waist.She looked so peaceful and calm, i was glad.I jumped out of bed careful not to wake her and went into to her room.I walked over to her closet and took out her clothes.When i came back to my room i saw leoni up but not out of bed.

"Morning Honey" said leoni yawning.

"Morning, i'm gonna take a shower you do the same and we'll meet up downstairs" as i put her clothes on my bed and kissed her cheek.

She blushed but nodded.She jumped out of bed and started to walk towards to my bedroom door but then spoke.

"I think i might talk today" she said as she looked at me and walked out of my room.

I smiled and went to go take my shower.

*Time skip*

I sit downstairs eating my cake when leoni come downstairs wearing a yellow t-shirt and white shorts.Her hair was down and straight but yet still wavy.

"Well, do i look okay?" she asked/

"Beautiful as always! You are 'My kitten' after all"  as i spoke with confidence.

She blushed and took a box of pocky from the counter.

Mori walked into the kitchen and picked leoni up causing her to squeal.

"Ahh Takashi!, I it time for school already?" she asked.

He nodded as he carried her towards the door me following behind.

*Time skip*

As we rode leoni ate her pocky.She licked her cat-like fangs in enjoyment and she put another stick in her mouth.Just seeing her happy make me fill up with joy.

When we got to school she got out of the limo  and skipped towards the gates.

*Leoni's Pov*

I skipped towards the gates with a stick of pocky in my mouth.My ears were perked up as my tail swished from side to side.

'Today was gonna be a good day'

*Time Skip To Host Hours*

I sat next to honey as he ate cake.

"Honey so you and Leoni are dating now?" asked one girl.

"Yes we are and i couldnt be happier!" said honey.

Girls swooned as i blushed.

"Leoni since your used to talking a bit do you have any talents?" asked another girl

"actually i do, i can sing and play the piano" i said quietly.

"Really? Do you think you can sing for us and honey?" asked the girls.

I turned to honey and he was excited as well.I sighed but nodded, i was little nervous but i wanted to show honey that i was strong, that i was 'his kitten'

I picked a song that suited me well and went on a stage that was set at the back of the host's room.

I stood on stage and looked at the few girls and some of the hosts staring at me.I calmed myslef down and looked at honey.He was mouthing the words 'You can do it" to me as i smiled and blushed a little bit.

I took a deep breath and started to sing

(OWL CITY-Fireflies)

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
The disco ball is just hanging by a thread
(Thread, thread...)

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
(When I fall asleep)

Leave my door open just a crack
(Please take me away from here)
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
(Please take me away from here)
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
(Please take me away from here)
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
(Ha-ha)

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell
(Said farewell)
But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
(Jar, jar, jar...)

[2x]
I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
(When I fall asleep)

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams

~Finish~

when i finished people were looking at me in shock.My smile turned into a frown until the sound of clapping and cheering finnaly filled my ears.

'That was so cute!'

'You were great!'

'Bravo!'

Honey ran up to me on stage and smashed his lips on mine.People continued to cheer as i kissed honey back and rapped my arms around his neck.He pulled back and made our foreheads touch as a small tint of blush found it's way on his face.

"You were great, i didn't know you sang" whispered honey

"Well there is a lot of things that you still have let to learn" i said quietly

"But for now, lets just cherish the moments we have together" said honey.

I nodded.'Today wasn't just good.It was............

Perfect'

*To Be Continued*

Hewwo its ChibiAnimations and i hope you enjoyed this chapter!This is also a little thank you chapter along with my 1k thank you chapter i wrote a few hours ago.I just truly want to thank you guys for all the support all you have given me.As i said there will be a book two when this one ends, and this one will be ending as soon as a problem rises and falls.I hope you are ready for it because something crazy will happen in the next chapter.Comment down below what you think it might be!

Anyways once again i hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next chapter!

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE & LIVE LIFE

:3

~ChibiAnimations