Solution (Part 2)

*Leoni's Pov*

I wake up in the same bed as before.Kitty~Chan was wrapped snuggly in my tail.I got up and i was still in my school clothes.I walked to the bathroom and changed into a cat which made my clothes drop to the floor.I closed the door with the flick of my tail.I jumped os the counter top and began to clean my self.My paw brushed against my head when suddenly....

"Zuki~Chan! wakey wakey!"Screamed honey making me fall off the counter top with a thud.

Honey opened the door to the bathroom to see me in my black cat form.I froze and looked at honey in shock.Honey started to blush,which didn't make it any better.

"S-Sorry!,I didn't mean it,Ill just wait outside your room"Said honey nervously as he left me to my thoughts.

'That was weird!,He saw me completely naked while i was a cat!'

(Future author~Chan: sup! This is so I can get less comments about people being confused about leoni saying she was naked as a cat. When Nekos/Werewolves shift, they are naked when they shift back into humans. Leoni is self conscious and knows she is naked when she is shifted. Honey on the other hand is also embarrassed about this because he doesn't know how to feel in this situation. Hope this clears things up!  Author~Chan out!)

I finished cleaning my self and changed back into my human form putting on my clothes.I grabbed Kitty~Chan and raced out of the room when i realized something.

'My Ears and tail are showing!,Oh no,wheres my hoodie!'

Honey saw me panicking and sighed sadly.

"We couldn't do anything about your hoddie,Do you think you can make it through the day?"Said honey grabbing my hand.I face turned beet red as i turned away.I nodded and he jumped for joy running towards the limo with me still in his grasp.I took a seat in the limo and takashi sat in the middle separating me and honey.I placed my head on mori's arm and started to purr.Mori looked down at me to see that i was slightly smiling.He patted my head and got out of the limo.He helped me out of the limo and my tail went straight upwards when i saw everyone staring at me.

"Omg Honey and Mori are here!"Screamed tons of girls as they ran towards us.I hid behind mori as he stood still as a statue .When the girls dispersed honey saw behind mori and giggled.

"Cmon Zuki~chan,it won't be so bad and maybe after today you won't need your hoddie"said honey as he took my hand.

I sighed and started to walk with honey by my side.Many people started giving me either pleasant or dirty looks.My tail swished from side to side as my ears were perked up as if i was in danger.Beofre we got to our class moro stopped us.

"We have about an hour before class"Said mori firmly.

"Lets go to the host club then!,Cmon Zuki~chan!"said honey as he once again grabbed my arm and dashed up the stairs.When we got to the host club room i was really tired. My tail lay limp on the floor as if dead and m ears layer flat on my head blending in with the color of my hair.

"If your tired i can carry you in your cat form"Said honey as he blushed.

My face turned as ripe as a tomato as i nodded and changed into my cat form.I jumped into honey arms and got really comfortable.I turned to honey who was still blushing when i licked his face gently and laid back down.

'Why did i just do that!?!'

Honey walked opened the doors to see all of the host club there.

"Good morning Honey~Senpai,Whats with the cat?"Said tamaki in confusion.

*Honey's Pov*

"Umm no reason,Just thought i would bring my cat to school"I said nervously.

"Does Mr.Suoh now about your 'cat'"said kyoya.

"Y-yes! Yes he does ,and he said it was alright if she behaved,which you see,she is sleeping"i said looking down at the sleeping cat in my arms,which i knew was leoni.

"Alright then,just don't let it out of your sight"said tamaki.

"Yes tama~chan"i said as i went over to a couch and set leoni down there.

*A few minutes later*

"Hikaru's Pov*

"I never knew honey had a cat" said kaoru looking at me

"Me either,But lets go mess with it"I said with a devilish smirk on my face.

My twin nodded as we snuck over to the sleeping cat while honey was eating cake.

We started to poke the cat.The cat gave a soft but stern yowl and went back to its slumber while me and kaoru snickered.We kept poking at it until kaoru got the idea to pull its tail.The black cat jumped up in the air surprised but didn't make a sound.It landed back on the couch with its claws digging into it.Kaoru busted out laughing and i did the same.

*Leoni's Pov*

'Ahh a peaceful slumber,Never knew how calm and comfortable honeys arms were,I hope this never ends......Ughh who's poking me! They better stop.........OUCH!'

I woke up with a start,my claws digging into a couch.

'so thats why it was so comfortable.I looked up to see the twins laughing their heads off. I hissed at them but fell off the couch in the process with a thud.suddenly honey came running towards me,pushing the twins back.

"Zuki~chan are you ok?" said honey and i froze.

"Wait....did you just say Zuki~chan? as in Leoni?"said Hikaru.

I stayed frozen as honey stood in front of me.

"N-No! i didn't say that,its not Zuki~chan!"said honey as he sweat dropped.

I walked in front of him and lay a paw on his leg.He sighed and sat on the couch as the twins stood in front of me.I suddenly started to grow into my human form throwing them off guard. My ears and tail were showing through my clothes.My tail fell as light as a leaf on to the floor as the twins started at me speechless.

"Boss!,Leoni is a neko!"they suddenly screamed.

I jumped and ran behind the couch.They ran after me and picked me up still shocked.

"leoni,my daughter has returned!"said tamaki taking me from the twins spinning me around.

I wiggled out of his grasp and ran to haruhi. She was shocked as well but she smiled anyway picking me up and patting my head.

"I knew there was something special about you"said haruhi with a smile.

"So you guys are not mad?"said honey.

"Why would we be mad?"said the entire club in unison.

"Well ,i didn't know how to tell you guys,and leoni's sweater gotten ripped"i said as i hung my head in shame.

"Honey its okay,we can make her a new one,that is if you want a new one"said haruhi looking at me.

I looked at the host club and smiled.

'maybe showing my features wouldn't be so bad'

I shook my head no.I didn't need a hoddie anymore.I was free to show who i really was . Haruhi set me on my feet and i ran to get some cake.Honey earlier asked me to join the host club so i was allowed to do whatever i wanted.I jumped in my seat and began to dig in.

"Welcome,the newest member of the host club,Leoni Katanozuki,The Cute type"Said tamaki.

*To be continued*

Heyy everybody! ChibiAnimations here and I'm here to say a few words.Its been a while since i have updated THIS story ,so no i wasn't unproductive.I was was working on my other stories which you should go check out!They don't have as my many chapters as this book but they will soon catch up!Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and do not forget to

FOLLOW

SHARE

&

VOTE!

Love all of my Chibies! See you in the next chapter,Bye!

~ChibiAnimations